Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Accident Today

Home Forums The Lounge Accident Today

This topic contains 49 replies, has 40 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom xsquidgator 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 20 posts - 31 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of El Lobo
    ellobo
    Participant

Glad everybody’s OK

I'M NO SHIRKER !

Profile photo of WTL
    veritas556
    Participant

Man that was some impact! Glad everyone walked away.

Profile photo of Robbie
    kadelic
    Participant

Yikes! Thank goodness the baby is ok, hopefully the wife’s CT scan will come back AOK.

Profile photo of DuaneH
    DuaneH
    Participant

Sorry to hear!
    Glad everyone is OK.

Appleseed.
    NOV2008 IBC
    OCT2009 FT Stewart
    OCT2010 RBC Known Distance Rifleman
    OCT2014&2015 Long Distance Rifleman
    JUN2015 1000 Yds

I.C.E/JAN2011 Combat Focus Shooting

Tactical Response
    JUN2009 Fighting Pistol
    JUL2009 Fighting Rifle
    AUG2010 Immediate Action Medical
    NOV2012 Way of the Rifle

Mountain Guerrilla/JUN2013-Irregular Warfare

MVT
    SEP2013&2014-CRCD
    OCT2014-CP
    MAR2015-RC1=RIFLEMAN!
    AUG2015-CCC
    SEP2016-CTT
    OCT2016-FOF
    TEAM COYOTE!

Profile photo of Groundwork
    Groundwork
    Participant

Thoughts and prayers with you and your family.

Good to hear about people like the gentleman who helped immediately afterwards, and the lady sheriff that hustled a baby car seat to you.

Profile photo of Roadkill
    Roadkill
    Participant

Like everyone glad all are somewhat ok. Praying for a full recovery. Do you need help with any bills for this? I’m not rich ,but I can help.

RS/CTT Nov 16
    HEAT1 Aug18

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Prayers sent

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Sorry to hear about the accident and to see the danmage to the vehicle that totaled it and hear that your wife is in a lot of pain.

It is good news to hear that there is no serious permanent damage to your wife and that the baby is ok.

Glad to hear about the kindness and help from others (especially from the passing motorist and the female deputy). Shows there are still plenty of good people in the world, and definitely in your area.

You and your wife will recover from this.

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Dang!

Prayers for quick recovery.

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of Dimitri Povozhaev (NE Ohio)
    ctpelok
    Participant

Glad to hear that everyone is ok, prayers out.

Dimitri P.

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

Glad to hear there were no serious injuries!

Coincidentally, around my AO everyone was driving like lunatics yesterday. I was cut off super frequently with people making turns on red.

Profile photo of A_A_Ron2guns
    A_A_Ron2guns
    Participant

Glad they’re all alive and I hope she’s doing better!

You are what you do, when it counts. -The Masao

Not the other Aaron's in this industry!

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Any info on how the scan turned out?

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

She has lacerations, bad bruising, whiplash, pain all over the body. She is home on pain meds. We are trying to deal with insurance to get a rental so that I can leave for the SF guys tomorrow or Sunday. Scott will hold the fort in the meantime. The ODA is arriving Saturday afternoon.

We had 2 minivans. One (the most modern one) went bad last week, computer issues, now in the shop doing badly. Our old faithful 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan protected Christie and baby to the last and is now sadly destroyed.

Asshole probably on his cellphone pulled out without looking and nearly killed a mother and baby. We are relatively lucky to not be more injured.

Profile photo of swmcphrsn
    swmcphrsn
    Participant

Glad to hear that her injuries are not serious / long term.

Max
    Keymaster

BTW: I have received some emails offering help etc. Dealing with a bunch of stuff so have not had time to respond to them. But thanks. Re: offers of help at the VTC this weekend – not sure if Scott needs help, but best to contact him directly. He told me he was heading up that way today.

Max
    Keymaster

WendyXY is gone. Final straw was paranoia over my recent TacGun mailer. We don’t do drama here at MVT. BTW: ‘WendyXY’ is not what appearances may seem. Some who attended the first part of DCH will know and may be able / willing to clarify – given recent drama, I’m simply not going to comment. ‘WendyXY’ is likely to now be back over at WRSA saying bad things about me. Not thay I even ever visit that site, or care.

Profile photo of Ronin42
    Ronin42
    Participant

Glad she is ok, hope the pain will subside swiftly for her and she is on her feet soon.
    Best wishes

Always learning

Profile photo of JTC
    Jim Tom
    Participant

Just saw this. Sorry to hear about the accident and hope healing progresses rapidly.

Profile photo of Tom
    xsquidgator
    Participant

Likewise, just heard. I’m sorry it happened but glad that it wasn’t worse. You and for your family are in our prayers.

CTT 10-2014, CTT 1504, RnG/CQB/FoF October 2016, 2017 Georgia CTT/DA, DCH 2018.

Viewing 20 posts - 31 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.