Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Another skill set.

Home Forums Tactical Fitness & Nutrition Another skill set.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Davidcole Davidcole 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Trailman
    trailman
    Participant

Spent the week at camp with the boy over the 4th of July out at Camp Mountaineer and had the opportunity to do the BSA climb safe class with the ropes guys.

Well, that turned into an all week event, instead of just a day long BS training session, the instructor basically had us do all the merit badge work; knots, climbs, rappels and belays. In addition to that I spent the week with him doing all the setups and tear downs of all the top anchor systems for multiple top rope climbs and rappel setups for the kids. Had a great time and now I found a new sport. Plus as an added benny there many tactical applications to it as well. The staff guys were great, offer to take us out anytime we wanted to come out to Morgantown WV.

This is a vid of my kid on his second tower climb. Mark the instructor made him do the “hard” side, couldn’t believe he never climbed before.

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Profile photo of Trailman
    trailman
    Participant

Us out in the woods on the short cliffs.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Profile photo of Davidcole
    Davidcole
    Participant

Great video. Keep practicng the knots you learned they do come in handy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.