Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Assault Indicators

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership Assault Indicators

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Robert Robert 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

Good video that talks about what to look for.

FILO
    Signal out, can you identify.
    Je ne regrette rien...
    Klagt Nicht, Kämpft

Profile photo of Eagle23
    Eagle23
    Participant

John is an excellent instructor based out of Culpeper, VA. I’ve taken 18 of his classes since 2010. For the class room portion alone, I recommend taking one of his classes.

CTT 11/17, Alumni weekend 8/18, DA 11/18

Profile photo of Darkrivers
    Darkrivers
    Participant

That’s great stuff! Thanks for sharing that.

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the 3rd monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... And Brother, it's starting to rain! James from Texas

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

:good: :good:

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Profile photo of Hessian
    Hessian
    Participant

nice educational video. Very important to share this stuff with friends and family :good:

Profile photo of Brushpopper
    Brushpopper
    Participant

:good: great info!

~ Little - South Texas

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Movement- we live or we die by it.

When you start moving a bit a few things happen. You breathe better which calms the psyche a bit. You open up what all you can see- that 2nd guy that the first was baiting you towards. And it opens up escape routes and/or avenues of attack/flank to you. It also puts you on the initiative and changes the dynamic a bit.

Every time I teach knife or pistol disarms, I try to emphasive the movement first. If you teach hands on right off the bat, movement literally stops. But often if you teach movement first and then the hands on, people will more naturally keep the movement as part of it.

Just like when you put a gun in someone’s hand and they go stiff and their movement almost becomes robotic. They have focused too little on the movement and too much on the gun. You have to balance it.

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.