Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Buckeye State Meet Spot – Ohio

Home Forums The Lounge The local Meeting Spot Buckeye State Meet Spot – Ohio

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Max Velocity Max 2 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Suspect1
    Suspect1
    Participant

If you are in Ohio and make your way to the forum, this is a good place to start networking with others in The Buckeye State.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bear beats Karate Guy; Hunter beats Bear; Karate Guy beats Hunter - Just the rules of the game.

Profile photo of Jake
    Weber
    Participant

Im in the Toledo area.

My mom said I could be anything I wanted to be when I grew up. So I chose to be a man.

Suspect1
    Participant

Thanks for posting here Scout, I’m in central Ohio myself, but I do travel the entire state for business purposes and am in every area of the state at least once every two weeks but usually more like once a week. I’d like to see if this can develop into an association of like minded folks, a mutual aide group, and a training, prepping, social network for those of us in Ohio. I’m not thinking of going as far as a formal militia, but then again, “what is the militia, it is the whole of the people”, that’s not an exact quote but I feel it is true. I’m sure it will take a bit of time and patience, and is not going to spring into existence wholly formed, but if we can get all visitors to the forum, who are located in Ohio to visit here and post, then we can start brainstorming on what the best way forward will be. Sound good? Any ideas?

Bear beats Karate Guy; Hunter beats Bear; Karate Guy beats Hunter - Just the rules of the game.

Profile photo of Michael Lautenschleger
    Snowman
    Participant

I live in western coshocton county and work in Newark.

Central Ohio

Suspect1
    Participant

Snowman, thanks for coming here to post. Are you anywhere close to the ODNR range at the state park out there? I’ll be checking in here at least every other day, if the participant amount can grow on this thread, then I’ll send out PM’s to see if we can pull off some sort of meet up, if the participant is so inclined. Just so it is here on this thread, I am not too far off route 40 on the Madison / Franklin County line, an area called Galloway.

Profile photo of Jake
    Weber
    Participant

I’m definitely interested. PM me and we can talk over some networking and training ideas. Glad you started the thread.

My mom said I could be anything I wanted to be when I grew up. So I chose to be a man.

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

I’m new to this forum and interested as well. I’m in NE Ohio, Akron/Cleveland area.

Max
    Keymaster

Anyone from Ohio out there?

Suspect1
    Participant

Ohio Invite, or those willing to travel. Feb. 7 2015, GoRuck Light in Columbus, Ohio. Would be nice to show up with a Rationalist Team, even if it is the first time for a F2F.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

We had quite afew attendees from Ohio at training hopefully they will find their way to this thread. :bye:

Max
    Keymaster

Marysville here.

Profile photo of Joe
    Moose
    Participant

Checking in. Centeral Ohio :bye:

Suspect1
    Participant

Just on here for quick sec to post AAR, will shoot you a message in more detail later this weekend.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

If anyone is near CLE, A buddy and I get together and do our ruck at least once a week. The distance varies between three and 10 miles depending on the week with weights vary between 35 and 50 pounds. Let me know if anyone’s near enough to go some evening.

We also do a little bit of land nav practice when we go.

Max
    Keymaster

Cincinnati area.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.