Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Domestic Radicalized Terrorism

Home Forums Operational and Strategic Levels Domestic Radicalized Terrorism

This topic contains 14 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Max Velocity Max 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Note: This is not Max’s response/content. Just a glitch from the transition to subscription.

We are all patriots. We honor the constitution and will defend the constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic. I believe once you take the Oath, it is yours forever. If you do not believe this, you may jeopardize the very liberties you enjoy.

We fight a war on terrorism on many fronts. We fight the cyber war which has the ability to shut down entire regions of our grid and shut down our financial machine. We fight the war with ISIS. It is an enemy without fear. Extremely and religiously motivated, well funded to the tune of millions and millions of dollars, and are Hi-Tech and relentless in the creation of their caliphate.

We have seen the emergence of their ideology here at home. Think back to the Fort Hood shooting, Boston Marathon bombing and recently San Bernadina California. WE are more aware, more prepared, better armed and trained. WE are able to respond quickly to any threat.

Taking all of the above into consideration, and going beyond joining our communities and being prepared, beyond being armed and ready to defend ourselves.

How do we stop these domestic radical Islamic attacks against the homeland?

We need to do more than react to the threat after it happens, do more than just respond to cyber attack, do more than waiting for it.
    We need to find these people and stop them.

If you are not part of Law Enforcement, not part of the FBI or DHS. What can we do to stop these attacks!

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

We need to find these people and stop them.

As a Citizen?

What can we do to stop these attacks!

Proactive? Assuming you want to stay Legal?

Absolutely nothing beyond preparations and education!

I would rather die with my ideals intact, than be victorious by becoming all that I oppose!

This why I can never be truly defeated!

Max
    Keymaster

Note: This is not Max’s response/content. Just a glitch from the transition to subscription.

Yes, as citizen patriots.

How do we take the fight to the enemy when that enemy lives among us?
    Everything we are doing is reactive.

It is not enough just to respond or react.

This is a very serious question for each of us to consider.
    How do we step up, seek and destroy these radical individuals?
    Do it legally and as civilian patriots?

The answer will require a different way of doing, different way of thinking. As civilians, can we take out a target once we identify it?

This based on a table top exercise last week, and we could not come with one good and legal answer. What can you reasonably do to stop it before it happens, when you are standing right there, but waiting for it.?

just a little conversation for some thoughtful input.

ZUKE~

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

As civilians, can we take out a target once we identify it?

Are you on prescription/illicit pharmaceuticals?

What can you reasonably do to stop it before it happens, when you are standing right there, but waiting for it.?

Report it to your local Sheriff Department.

I would rather die with my ideals intact, than be victorious by becoming all that I oppose!

Profile photo of Thomas
    Thomas
    Participant

Technically and legally you can take absolutely no action against another person or persons.

As a prepared individual, you can put together your IPB, identify your CCIR, PIR, and run your day to day ISR activities. Record and report suspicious activities to the Sheriff’s Drpartment and other law enforcement agencies.

Do not harass people with your activities lest you become the criminal. Potential terrorists/criminals have intact every civil right as you. Simply because an individual has decided to become a malevolent actor does not mean that they surrender their rights. The same is true in the laws of war.

Remember that you have been told by your government to “See something, say something.” Let your reporting be the tool used to defeat the enemy. As an old Vietnam vet told me, “you can kill a lot more people with a radio than you can with a rifle.” Applied to our current situation, observation and reporting of good data will disrupt more potential attacks than a hard strike against a potential bad actor. A disrupted attack exposes the bad actors while protecting the public at large.

Beyond that, you can do nothing until you are attacked or in close proximity of the attack. At that point, standard self defense laws come into play.

Profile photo of DiznNC
    DiznNC
    Participant

Unfortunately, in this day and age, the answer is nothing. In times past, people might have been more pro-active, and society at the time might be more forgiving of it. But in today’s toxic atmosphere against white Christian patriotic males, you are essentially in the same category as the people you seek to pre-empt. I mean, think about it. You are considered a domestic terrorist in the eyes of the current regime. Getting pro-active about it only plays into their narrative about you, that they are trying to sell the public.

This is the problem with a free society. If people don’t voluntarily behave, there’s not much you can do about it, until they cross the line, which has been moved way out since I was a kid. This is why culture and ethics are so important, and why the progs have been attacking it so viciously for the past 50 years. So it only reinforces their view that a centrally controlled government (such as China) is necessary to control the population. We can’t be trusted out on our own with so much freedom. Much less firearms.

CTT 1505, NODF 1505, CP 1503, LN 1, RC II, Rifleman

Max
    Keymaster

Gentlemen,

Thank you for you comments, appreciated by all MVT especially me.
    Very good advice, everyone should read it again.
    This is an open topic worthy expanding.

Having started the thread, I’ll ask the hard questions.

1. What exactly are your rights when coming face to face with a domestic terrorist, in the middle of the act?

2. Will you discharge your weapon knowing you will be arrested, detained and charged with a unlawful discharge of a firearm?

3. Will you have time to think about it or just react?

4. If you pull your weapon, are you now a threat to carrying bystanders?

Put yourself in the scenario, and give it some serious thought.

This takes us back to the original post.

ZUKE~

Profile photo of Ralph Kramden
    HiDesertRat
    Participant

Zuke19 wrote:

1. What exactly are your rights when coming face to face with a domestic terrorist, in the middle of the act?
    2. Will you discharge your weapon knowing you will be arrested, detained and charged with a unlawful discharge of a firearm?

I think Thomas answered this well, if attack is in progress and you are in the proximity, self defense laws applicable. If observed from afar, notify the authorities ASAP, not unlike when doing CPR, initiate the emergency response system first to summon help, then do what you can, ie help evacuate potential victims, fight, etc.
    As far a what will the consequences be, that is always up in the air whenever you discharge your firearm, under any circumstances. If confronted after by the LE, and placed under arrest or not, keep your mouth shut and ask for legal representation, ALWAYS exercise that Right to prevent self incrimination.

3. Will you have time to think about it or just react?

One must always think, albeit quickly. Reacting automatically can lead to unfortunate sequelae. Life is imperfect but one has a responsibility to act with integrity especially when lethal force is in the equation.

4. If you pull your weapon, are you now a threat to carrying bystanders?

Know your target, what’s in the background, don’t miss. Once launched, that projectile is out of your control as to its destination and resulting effects. The very people you may be protecting often misconstrue the context, especially during mayhem, and you will be considered a ‘bad guy’ despite your best intentions.

One of my big concerns is not becoming a target of the law enforcement personnel when they do arrive on the scene. In this day and age of shoot first, ask questions later by the LE community at large, seen repeatedly throughout the news and they see you with a firearm, prudence is called for if you intend to survive. They have qualified immunity from prosecution, union reps, they are not usually compelled to speak of their actions for days in some cases. You will not be accorded such privilege.

All good questions that one needs to consider.

Max
    Keymaster

In a related scenario: You are home and an armed intruder enters your home-

Get into a secured location, close the door and behind a bed if you can. Then call 911. you have to know what not to say to the 911 operator.

Tell the 911 operator that you have, “A Home Invasion In Progress”

DO NOT SAY, “I have an armed intruder in my house!”

The police will dispatch the all available officers to your location, tensions will be high and they will be looking for an intruder with a weapon. With adrenaline pumping, they see you first, weapon in hand. they will assume you are the actual intruder and they may not understand who you are. and you could be misinterpreted for the intruder and shot.

REMEMBER: “A Home Invasion In Progress”

Z~

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Having started the thread, I’ll ask the hard questions.

In a related scenario: You are home and an armed intruder enters your home-

The Legalities of all these these scenarios are going to very greatly according to you AO.

Even generalities will not always apply!

In some areas of the U.S. if you are involved in a shooting; regardless of details, you will be arrested.

In my area that is not the case, it would have to really look questionable to be arrested. There have been many self defence shootings where the person who defended themselves was never arrested and never saw a Court room.

This is not the case through out Florida, but in my rural area it is quite different.

All of these are basic questions that should be researched or have answered by a competent Attorney.

As a CCW holder I have retained an Criminal Defence Attorney for a very small fee, have his number in my phone, card in my wallet, and this will get me through the initial event should I find myself in such an unfortunate situation.

It is extremely cheap Insurance. We all like to make jokes about Attorney’s, but when you really need one, you will REALLY need one!

Again this is basic Self-defence Preparations 101.

Finally be very wary of using any Forum as a resource for such area unique information and take all generalities with a grain of salt.

YMMV

Max
    Keymaster

First hand account, lessons learned…

Profile photo of DiznNC
    DiznNC
    Participant

1. You have the “right” to run, hide, or fight. When your life (and others) is/are in danger, fix that first, worry about legalities later.

2. Yes.

3. Either one I suppose.

4. You might be mistaken as such.

I think what we need to do here is separate the political/legal from the moral/ethical. If I am ever in an active shooter incident, I will do everything in my power to shut that shit down. I will not be thinking of any legal aspects. I will be thinking of clear avenues of fire, around a multitude of no-shoot targets.

Is it risky? Hell yes. Might you be hurt/killed? Definitely. Might you be shot by another responder? Yeah. Might you be sued for all sorts of happy bullshit? Probably. Am I gonna do it anyway? Yeah.

Just the world we live in my brother. You either accept that and jump in anyway, or opt-out and do nothing.

Max
    Keymaster

Started the same conversation here, and we all seem to agree with what you have said.

This is why we train.
    Everyone will only do what they are willing to do, and they will not even know until that moment arrives.

correct: some will run and hide, some will stall, some will end up dead, some will just shoot and ask later.

Carlos said, “its a matter of who gets on the trigger first”

ZUKE~

Profile photo of DiznNC
    DiznNC
    Participant

Yeah I mean there’s no doubt dropping the hammer on anybody, regardless of motivation, is gonna be a 10K round. Even if you are cleared of any wrong-doing.

The problem is, I just can’t stand there and do nothing.

I may be killed or sued down to my socks.

Ain’t life grand?

Max
    Keymaster

A man defended his family and home. Dropped the intruder with a single shot to the head. Cleared of all charges. Filed for bankruptcy after the intruder’s spouse filed a civil wrongful death lawsuit.

A widower and his son lived next to the widow of a dear family friend. One night She called him from her cell phone, he was alone. she screened, “There is someone in the house!” He grabbed his 357 ran out, jumped the fence, stormed through the screen door and fired three rounds. shooting his son dead. The son was celebrating his 21st birthday, and in his drunkinness stumbled into the wrong house.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.