Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Fasting

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of jim jim 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of jim
    jim
    Participant

Please RTWT. I ordered Dr. Fung’s book, started intermittant fasting the 1st week of May. To date, have lost 21lbs. Experienced more mental claruty and heightened energy levels as well. This really works for me.

Profile photo of jim
    jim
    Participant

Crap! The link did’nt come through. Apologies. Still learning to use this forum.

Profile photo of jim
    jim
    Participant
    Profile photo of Hello Kitty (Craig)
    hellokitty
    Participant

I will read this book and check into it. Thanks

CTT 1502, NODF 1502, CP 1503, RC 002- Rifleman, FoF x 2, Run and Gun, RS/CTT, CLC, CQBC, Heat 1

Craig S.

Profile photo of jmj
    jmj
    Participant

Good book and Dr. Fung is a great resource where he can be found on the interwebs. It really helps to have a run of clean/keto eating first before you fast…otherwise it can be not-so-fun.

Profile photo of zeerf
    zeerf
    Participant

went to check this out also and after reading over the article am going to order the book. Thanks for posting this. The link did not work for me so here is another try: link or just search “looking-for-a-cognitive-enhancer-skip-the-drugs-and-try-fasting-instead” should get you in the right direction.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Intermittent fasting also is excellent for controlling Type II diabetes.

Profile photo of jim
    jim
    Participant

@zeerf, thanks for the good link. This forum thing is all new to me. Haven’t quite got it all down yet.

Profile photo of zeerf
    zeerf
    Participant

@jim anytime and no worries sir. You did all the work and honestly most here would probably figure it out on own but figured I would try and help.

I did order the book and looking forward to giving this a try.

Profile photo of jim
    jim
    Participant

I’m maintaining now. Intermitant fasting, 24 hrs every other day. Supper to supper. Would rather do breakfast to breakfast, but early work hours prevent a family meal. So we eat together for the evening meal. On my fast day all i have is water and unsweetened green tea with fresh squeezed lemon juice.
    BTW, PT in during a fast is absolutly AWESOME. Energy level is high, and recovery time is considerably shorter.
    as ever, YMMV

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.