Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Florida Drivers Suck

Home Forums The Lounge Florida Drivers Suck

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BrigandActual BrigandActual 3 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Just saying.

Heading north to the ice storm and moderately greater sanity. On second thoughts, scratch that.

:yahoo: B-)

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

There was literal mayhem in my AO yesterday from the storm. I was lucky to make it home.

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Just saying.

It’s the price we pay to have Tourists pay our Taxes! ;-)

We thank you for that. B-)

If you live in Florida, there’s only a little more than a one-in-three chance you were born in this state. In fact, Florida has the second-lowest rate of population made up by native-born residents of that state in the entire nation.

I believe only 12% of us have any relation to true Crackers that settled Florida.

There’s a reason I live in the boonies!

I’ve only been to a big city twice this year, going to town for me is a gas station and small store with a caution light. :yes:

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

All those damn people from up north that moved down there :yahoo:

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of BrigandActual
    BrigandActual
    Participant

I grew up there. It’s not just the Florida drivers. It’s the unholy mix of everyone else’s bad driving habits collecting in one place.

You have the retirees who shouldn’t have a license anymore, but AARP fought to prevent the state from testing their eyesight or driving ability in order to renew.

You’ve got the central and South American bunch who practically dont have driving laws.

You’ve got the rich New Yorkers coming down for warm weather and bringing their aggressive habits.

You’ve got the showboats who want to open up the throttle on their toys.

You get the idea. Everyone is in one place competing for the same road.

I’ve lived all over the country, and every area has some kind of cultural bad driving habit. Florida is just where everyone else’s bad habits collide.

"Man is still the first weapon of war" - Field Marshal Montgomery

Matt B - VA

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.