Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Free MVT Advertising

Home Forums The Lounge Free MVT Advertising

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mountain Momgramma
    Participant

Well. Lookee here, who got featured in a hedgeless horseman promotion of training on Zerohedge…

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02-18/third-annual-zerohedge-live-fight-club-and-long-gun-training-las-vegas-waco-houston

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Outstanding find!

Profile photo of RobRoyRobRoy
    Participant

The idiot commenter “runningman” not a fan.

Profile photo of Max VelocityMax
    Keymaster

Really? Who is this joker, that feels the need to call me an asshole in his review? Has he trained at MVT? WTF?

Not a fan. Rather he took the article down.

Profile photo of Max VelocityMax
    Keymaster

Joe: wasn’t there an issue with hedge_less horeman on the forum before? Shits where it eats?

Profile photo of RobertRobert
    Participant

My computer locks up every time I go to that site so I rarely go there any more= too many ads, pop ups, etc.

Only so many times you can read that the economy is crashing tomorrow or the guest articles that are very pro Russia at times.

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of JohnnyMacJohnnyMac
    Participant

My computer locks up every time I go to that site

Yeah, site has computer AIDS

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Really? Who is this joker, that feels the need to call me an asshole in his review?

I suspect; but can’t confirm, he’s trying to be “one of the guys” as we have gone down the allegations of your “mean” or a worse before. ;-)

Would have preferred a different approach, but getting some traffic and exposure doesn’t hurt in theory.

I would focus on the…

However, it is also true that they operate an excellent tactical training facility in West Virginia. Max has written two non-fiction and two fiction books on the topic that I consider “must reads” for those of us that want to hedge for zero.

Has he trained at MVT?

He says He has.

“…having been their students.”

Joe: wasn’t there an issue with hedge_less horeman on the forum before? Shits where it eats?

I believe that was him. The exchange happened in my Thread New from IWI for 2018, if you click on the link it will take you to his first post that led to him deleting his account. :unsure:

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.