Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Georgia DCH 2-3 March 2019

Home Forums News & Training Updates Georgia DCH 2-3 March 2019

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Robert Robert 6 days, 4 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

All of you that can’t get to the VTC for DCH, this your chance.

Class is at Robert’s like last year.

Night fire will be available also.

Get this one filled up, we are just over a month away.

FILO
    Signal out, can you identify.
    Je ne regrette rien...
    Klagt Nicht, Kämpft

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Hell yeah folks! In the southeast? Save yourself some driving to WV and take this great class in Georgia.

Getting down to the wire here, so get registered right away.

Excellent instructor, good private facility, great group of people always show up. Come and see us!

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of Harris
    Harris
    Participant

Looking forward to this class!

First Sergeant

94 views and two replies?

Really?

FILO
    Je ne regrette rien...
    Klagt Nicht, Kämpft

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Lots of interest from new students but few alumni jumping on this? It will likely be a couple years before 1st Sargent is back down again, this is your best chance to get this high quality training! Get on it!!

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of TC
    TC
    Participant

>> Link to the Georgia Defensive Concealed Handgun sign-up page. <<

Really looking forward to this as well. Essential class considering how much more likely you are to ever use a pistol defensively vs. an offensive action with a carbine. And in a slow SHTF situation or as part of an underground I would think you’d only be able to carry a weapon concealed anyhow. :good:

SE Florida ☆ CQBC 2017 ☆ CTT/DA 2017 ☆ CLC 2018

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

This is a PHENOMENAL course!! Jump on it…

I will be coming off the Feb class and have to make up time at work, but STRONGLY encourage people to take this class.

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

First Sergeant

1 month away.

FILO
    Je ne regrette rien...
    Klagt Nicht, Kämpft

First Sergeant

Spaces still available.

FILO
    Je ne regrette rien...
    Klagt Nicht, Kämpft

Profile photo of gregglongdmdms
    gregglongdmdms
    Participant

Greetings,
    My wife and I have signed up for this course. We live in Columbus and I lived in Hinesville so I am familiar with area. Any recommendations on lodging in area. Directions/maps?

Thanks,
    Gregg Long
    Columbus, GA

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Greetings,
    My wife and I have signed up for this course. We live in Columbus and I lived in Hinesville so I am familiar with area. Any recommendations on lodging in area. Directions/maps?

Thanks,
    Gregg Long
    Columbus, GA

Info packet for class has this info as well but couple options for lodging in area-

Alma area about 20-25 minute drive from range. Days Inn

Douglas area- about a 35-45 minute drive from range. Many more options with better hotels, better places to eat, etc.

Many folks started staying Douglas after staying in Alma one time. Alma is slightly more close and convenient, but more lodging and food options in Douglas.

Feel free to direct email with any SITE related questions
    robert@jrhenterprises.com

Look forward to training with you!

www.jrhenterprises.com

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Hey all, we need more guys for this class. I know that a lot of you GA and FL group of alumni were happy when we started running classes down at Robert’s place, because it has the potential to create a training hub at much less travel for you guys. But I have to ask for your support with this class, which is after all an excellent class and far from ‘one and done.’ We gotta have the intrest in classes in GA in order to keep planning to do them.

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Follow up: we have confirmed that this class is happening. But we are only half full. So you can sign up in the knowledge that we are not going to cancel this one.

Once we get a final count, we have to assess the merits of further classes at the GA location.

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Had a call late yesterday from an Alumni that is going to register three more at this point, so the class has to be really, really near full now!

If you’ve been dilly dally’ing on getting registered, I suggest you jump on it now to grab a spot before they are all gone!

www.jrhenterprises.com

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.