Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Guerrilla Agility Training

Home Forums Tactical Fitness & Nutrition Guerrilla Agility Training

This topic contains 10 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Wes wesmc 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Wes
    wesmc
    Participant

In addition to maintaining hard-hitting ability, the partisan must be agile and quick.

C2G Feb 2015, CTT March 2016, CQB June 2018

Profile photo of Virgil Kane
    Virgil Kane
    Participant

:good:

Masters II
    Georgia
    June 2017 Intro CQB, FOF-Team Deplorables
    October 2017 MVT South - CTT/DA
    March 2018 DCH

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

…and barefoot! ;-)

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

There’s nothing wrong with what was shown, but I can’t help but label the video as “playtime” or “frolicking”. Much of the movements can be trained for in other ways. I definitely think there’s benefit to working out in a rural environment (both physical and psychological), but the average Joe needs PT on demand, measurable repeatability, etc. But who am kidding, most people don’t regularly work out anyway!

Profile photo of Wes
    wesmc
    Participant

@johnnymac – “Frolicking”, I would say, is a very accurate description of her actions. :-)

Although I cannot frolick with the grace of that spry, little nymph, I do practice similar movements in the brush with my kit on. Also, for “PT on demand”, I absolutely drill it up steeper sections of trail. Frolicking in a state of exercised induced delirium is just a whole other realm which I think is valuable. I once did Max’s old 2-mile course with ruck and rifle in 22 minutes, but then was so incoherent that I could barely follow instructions for the ensuing course of fire, so I’ve been working on performing tasks when I’m smoked out of my mind.

Hmmm…that frolickig nymph might make a good battle buddy? She might me interested in coming to VTC? Be kinda cool for her to give some short, break-time blocks of instruction on tactical frolicking.

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

B-)

I think ‘Movenat’ is run by Cedric, who was at the first Texas class. Maybe?

She better watch out, wasn’t the place she was stepping under the fallen trees actually a Sasquatch campsite?

Barefoot?

Her at an MVT class: never!

Profile photo of Virgil Kane
    Virgil Kane
    Participant

Good one, JM. I told my wife I was watching that for educational benefit too.

Masters II
    Georgia
    June 2017 Intro CQB, FOF-Team Deplorables
    October 2017 MVT South - CTT/DA
    March 2018 DCH

Profile photo of Wes
    wesmc
    Participant

B-)

She better watch out, wasn’t the place she was stepping under the fallen trees actually a Sasquatch campsite?

Barefoot?

Her at an MVT class: never!

Hahaha!!!

Good one, JM. I told my wife I was watching that for educational benefit too.

:yahoo:

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

Not bad…..let’s see, if I apply this to the inner-city, I would start by running down the sidewalk while dodging piles of human excrement and syringes. As I make my way under the bridges, I can dodge the panhandlers, scoop the alcohol bottle from their hands, spin and hand to the next one down. For the log lift, I can pick up a passed out drunk, and fireman carry him 50 meters down the sidewalk, depositing him in someone else’s cardboard shack, all the while avoiding him pissing on me and trying to cut me with a razor. Finally, I can sprint to the local Trauma Center and run through the maze of ambulances. If I REALLY want to push it, I can hit the stairwell, run 21 flights of stairs while PD is chasing me (don’t worry guys, they’re only going to follow for a couple of flights) while carrying a trauma response bag (be sure to grab the portable O2 bottle, you can use it at the top if needed, self-aid first right??).

Finishing will require a run back down to the ED and through the decon rooms with the sprayers on……..

For those who want a real challenge, do it at 0200…… :yahoo:

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Profile photo of Keeper aka "Sun Shine"
    Keeper
    Participant

Stan from Wild Kingdom was always barefoot in the bush catch stuff while Marlin talked

Alumni living in N.E Fla. for now. Going to retire in Iowa on the farm some day soon.

Profile photo of Wes
    wesmc
    Participant

@wheelsee – You’ve gotta adapt it to your environment. :yes:

@Keeper – Wild Kingdom was the greatest show on earth! What could possibly go wrong, said Marlin Perkins, NEVER. This shit is way funnier now than it was 50 years ago. :yahoo:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.