Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

HEAT 0.5

Home Forums News & Training Updates HEAT 0.5

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Robert Robert 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

If you scoot over to the website you will see that I have made some initial changes to the class offerings, which will come in when the schedule for 2019 is put out.

We are creating a HEAT 0.5 class. This is designed to allow the HEAT 1 four day package to be broken down into two portions, to be taken at weekends.The four day HEAT 1 will remain for those travelling or simply wishing to take it as a single block.

HEAT 0.5 is the two day flat range portion, with no fitness prereqs.

Alumni of previous HEAT 1, or alumni of HEAT 0.5 (if within 6 months) will have the option of jumping on to a HEAT 1 class for the final two tactical range days. Alumni can do this now, if they email me.

For more info, juat check out the pages on the website.

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

:good:

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Profile photo of Roadkill
    Roadkill
    Participant

I think this is an great way to open things up. The 6 month time restrictions would be needed, for the perishable skills will be in play.

RS/CTT Nov 16
    HEAT1 Aug18

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Great move. I think you’ll find that it’s way easier for the average person to make a 2 or 3 day class than longer classes. Which should equate out to more bookings for you.

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.