Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

HEAT 1 August 23-26

Home Forums Training: Preparation and Answers HEAT 1 August 23-26

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Boots Strider 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Billy
    Billy
    Participant

Who’s coming to HEAT? Are we doing a night shoot for NVG Training?

Profile photo of Roadkill
    Roadkill
    Participant

Myself and three others I’m bringing. We are not plannining night shoot. See you there.

RS/CTT Nov 16
    HEAT1 Aug18

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

There are two spaces available on this class. Short notice, yes. If any alumni have done the newer assault through, you can show up just for the tactical ranges at the weekend. If not, but alumni, you can show up for Friday. Email me.

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

alumni

I’m in

Profile photo of Boots
    Strider
    Participant

I’ll be there. At this point my plan is to stay in the cabin – is anyone else planning to do the same? If so, we ought to coordinate and bring some extra supplies (food, drinks, beer :D ) for the evenings after training is done for the day. Anyone else down?

Max, I seem to remember you saying there’s a grill in the cabin, as well as a fridge – is that still the case? space is limited in my car so I don’t want to bring a cooler if I don’t have to.

"He is not a 'happy medium' or compromise between meekness and ferocity; he is fierce to the 'nth, and he is meek to the 'nth" ~C. S. Lewis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.