Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

If you are a Veteran

Home Forums The Lounge If you are a Veteran

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SeanT SeanT 4 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of SeanT
    SeanT

VA Blog

I wanted to share this around. VA is working pretty hard to improve the technology and improve the ability for Veterans to communicate with VA and get information. If you have some extra time, at the bottom of that blog, VA will pay you 25 bux for your input.

VA Motto

To those of you who have ‘Borne the battle’, the rest of us owe you a debt of gratitude we can only try to repay. You earned the benefits, so at least take a look if you have not before and come back and look if you got fed up in the past with VA.

Merry Christmas

Profile photo of zeerf
    zeerf
    Participant

Awesome thanks for posting SeanT and thank you for all you do for the Veterans! :good:

Profile photo of SeanT
    SeanT

Thank all of you who are Veterans and their families for your service in providing the freedoms that we have.

VA Website

Please take a minute (or more) to review the newly launched website. It should make navigating the VA electronic presence significantly easier than you may have experienced in the past. Today is the hot launch of the new content. Please share with any other Veterans you may know and encourage them to give it at least a chance. Within VA, this has been a huge effort to make your interactions with the behemoth much easier. The goal was to put 80% of what individuals have looked for across VA services all on the front page.

Never Forget.

Profile photo of zeerf
    zeerf
    Participant

:good: looks much better than the last time I visited the site. Great to see the improvements.

Profile photo of Barry Anderson
    gatlinggun
    Participant

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that read:

“VA-Giving veterans a second chance to die for their country”.

Some young guy with a beard was driving the pickup it was on. Couldn’t help but think he had been shafted.

Good to hear that some changes are taking place.

When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence.

CTT 08/15

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Bureaucracies are typically slow to change, but most issues within the VA can be overcome by knowing the system.

Many veterans groups American Legion, AMVets, DAV, etc… Have people to assist regardless of you being a member.

The above linked website is continuing improvement.

Profile photo of Groundwork
    Groundwork
    Participant

Thanks for the post Sean.

Profile photo of SeanT
    SeanT

You are welcome. Please share as all of you Veterans have earned the benefits. Believe me, I know how cumbersome VA can be but it is improving. The new hotline can also be a resource for literally any type of assistance.
    HOTLINE

Profile photo of Trailman
    trailman
    Participant

I got my card before we went to Williamsburg for the week, quite frankly I;d say it saved us over $300 for the week. They were very generous with discounts down there. Lowes for that matter gives 10%.

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Profile photo of SeanT
    SeanT

I wanted to add this just in case anyone needs it or knows someone who might:
    Veterans Crisis Hotline

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.