Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

It Is Done!! (AR Pistol build)

Home Forums The Armory – Gear and Equipment Weapons It Is Done!! (AR Pistol build)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Max Velocity Max 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

The AR Pistol build is complete. After a number of weeks of getting parts, I built it this morning. The mail ran and the muzzle device was there so I was able actually finish it today instead of tomorrow.
    Parts List:

Spike’s lower and BCG
    CMMG upper and LPK
    BCM Gunfighter w/ medium latch
    Rock River buffer tube and guts
    SicTac arm brace
    Ranier Arms 7.5″ 1:8 chrome lined barrel
    Yankee Hill Lightweight Series mid length rail
    Hogue rubber grip
    Magpul AFG2
    Troy lopro gas block with Brownell’s gas tube
    Atomic Tactical STD flash suppressor (& for those whose mind is in the gutter, STD stands for Simple Threaded Device)

Total cost? Haven’t tallied it up yet but it is over a grand since I upgraded some of the parts instead of some of the off the shelf that were less expensive.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Hotness!! :yahoo:

let us know how she shoots :yes:

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Congratulations, looks great, and enjoy!

Don’t forget a range report, I would especially like any comments on the Sig Brace.

I had never really considered an AR pistol, really would like a SBR, but not the hassle and limitations on movement.

The existence of the Sig Brace and its use shouldering has got me in the planning stages.

Again enjoy.
    :-)

Profile photo of JohnyMac
    JohnyMac

Hot Damn TexanSCFC! :yahoo:

Sorry to ask such a stupid question…but…well, what caliber is she?

Freedom Through Self-Reliance
    www.Unchainedpreppers.com/forum

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply…been on 9 days of wonderous vacation. Anyway, to answer your question, the lower is marked as multi caliber. However, I am a big big fan of 5.56 / .223 and so to maintain the caliber commonality of the rest, that is what it is set up for. Haven’t been able to fire it yet, but that time is coming soon enough.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.