Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Jihadis building "anti-MVT East" through fundraising

Home Forums Information & Intelligence Jihadis building "anti-MVT East" through fundraising

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Abacus Abacus 3 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of WTL
    veritas556
    Participant

From the article… “The new fundraising drive for equipment includes a desire to purchase airsoft guns to use in training exercises.”

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/blackwater-style-firm-for-jihadists-opens-training-camp-with-donor-help/

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Why did I picture that Southpark with Bin Laden when I looked at this? “Dirka dirka dirka dirka Jihad Jihad!”

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of RampantRaptor
    rampantraptor
    Participant

As far as jihadis go these guys are actually somewhat impressive, these are the guys you wanna kill to steal their gear. ;-)

They pop up here and there in spurts, they’ve been around a while.

#RaqqaSummer2017
    - - -
    Jîn, Jiyan, Azadî

Profile photo of RobRoy
    RobRoy
    Participant

Sounds like 3 Letter agency BS.

Profile photo of Abacus
    Abacus
    Participant

Do you want to get a JDAM? Because this is how you get a JDAM.

A portion of the typos in the above message might be my phone, the rest are just me.

I have been wrong before...

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.