Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Jihadists everywhere

Home Forums Operational and Strategic Levels Jihadists everywhere

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Free Chicken Dinner RRS 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

But you all in the northeast and eastern seaboard need to be aware of these places close to you. The odds are you will eventually meet some of the denizens of these places who have been doing their pt.

http://www.maggiesnotebook.com/2015/03/mahmoudberg-jihadist-camp-near-sweeny-texas-islamberg-jihadist-camp-near-hancock-new-york/

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

i found this video, how in the hell this guy is still actively walking the streets of Canada and educating others is mindblowing. the other “peaceful Islamist” around did not shun him, they said you’re making us look bad. i read that as we all believe the same but you’re blowing our cover. link

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Not mentioned in the article, but I got some right here in my AO.

So I bump into this Muslim guy and I ask where are you from?

He says “Lebanon.”

I say “So where in Lebanon?”

He says “It’s in the Middle-east?”

I say “Yea I know, I’ve spent time in Lebanon. So where in Lebanon?”

He acts surprised, says he has to go, and leaves.

Whenever I have seen him him since he avoids me by leaving area.

I think he got complacent here in this small rural area, saying Lebanon is in the Middle-east I sure is quite sufficient for the average Florida Cracker.

Not being able to answer where you are from seems a tad bit suspicious to me.

I would rather die with my ideals intact, than be victorious by becoming all that I oppose!

This why I can never be truly defeated!

Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

Following some of the links in the OP, and with hearsay evidence from another forum, apparently there are some of these guys who are cops.

IMO, that does not bode well.

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

IMO, that does not bode well.

Down South of me there was some stink about Muslim Deputy Sheriffs involved in some suspicious training.

Will get down right interesting before too long! :yes:

Better be ready when it comes.

I would rather die with my ideals intact, than be victorious by becoming all that I oppose!

This why I can never be truly defeated!

Max
    Keymaster

south/east of my AO. a bunch of Saudi foriegn students were caught leading a pretty significant cheating system at the local tech school. very quick like, the Saudi government flew them all back home. no proof, me thinks they did not want any digging into thier “good” children. GWNS, i agree, in that same area as mentioned above, i had pretty good stare down with a muzzie. that momment when wolf met sheepdog…100% we both knew. that area is off limits to the wife and I.

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

south/east of my AO. a bunch of Saudi foriegn students were caught leading a pretty significant cheating system at the local tech school. very quick like, the Saudi government flew them all back home. no proof, me thinks they did not want any digging into thier “good” children. GWNS, i agree, in that same area as mentioned above, i had pretty good stare down with a muzzie. that momment when wolf met sheepdog…100% we both knew. that area is off limits to the wife and I…
    What town is that in Brother?

Max
    Keymaster

Bozeman, Montana.
    CAIRO – A group of Saudi students caught in a cheating scandal at a Montana college were offered flights home by their kingdom’s diplomats to avoid the possibility of deportation or arrest, according to a cache of Saudi Embassy memos recently published by WikiLeaks and a senior official at the school involved. link to article i’m a firm believer that there is no such thing as coincidence.

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

Thanks Brother…Will PM you…

Profile photo of Free Chicken Dinner
    RRS
    Participant

Death by jihadis or slow death by liberalism.

Tactical training for Liberty, Fraternity, Excellence

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.