Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Maryland – The not so Free State

Home Forums The Lounge The local Meeting Spot Maryland – The not so Free State

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mountain Mom gramma 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Heath
    heathplumb
    Participant

Just putting it out there that an Alumni is located in MD. I know one if the guys who took CTT with me in Nov 2016 is also in MD but I’m not sure if he’s on the forum. Rumor has it there is another alumni from somewhere in MD. Any truth to that? If so, touch base. I’d also be open to running with anyone from the northern VA area. I’m hoping to make a move to VA (somewhere off 81 between Winchester and Harrisonburg) or god willing to WV.

Give me a holler fellows. I’d like to hook up. B-)

Heath Plumb
    Baltimore MD
    RS/CTT 11/2016, CQBI/FOF 6/2017 - Team Deplorables, MVT Fitness Challenge, CQBC 6/2018

heathplumb.design

heathplumb.net

"A man's rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box."
    - Frederick Douglas

Profile photo of SeanT
    SeanT

Paging ‘Trailman…”

Profile photo of El Lobo
    ellobo
    Participant

MD still better then some.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I'M NO SHIRKER !

Profile photo of Barry Subelsky
    Sam Brady
    Participant

Healthplumb,
    I escaped MD in 2001 to WV. For awhile I commuted from my home near Martinsburg, WV to DC. Was not easy but it can be done. This is truly a free state. Look for someplace in the Eastern Panhandle off 81…get out if you can.

Profile photo of Trailman
    trailman
    Participant

Yeah fuck me I’m him. :bye: I’m in Frederick.

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Profile photo of Mountain Mom
    gramma
    Participant

Hampshire Co is less expensive than the Eastern Panhandle and closer to MVT. LOL. I’m a half hour’s drive from there. I try really hard to only go east over the mountain once a month. So far so good.

But I’m also trying to form an information network over the mountain, from old friends in crappy places… ham operators… etc.

So all you guys are in my neck of the woods; easy drive. Except for the 6 years before my hubby died, living at the beach – I’ve been in this general area: Baltimore, Sheperdstown, Winchester, Harrisonburg & WV – since 1980.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.