Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Max Talk 029: The Tactical Reload & The Scan

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership Max Talk Series Max Talk 029: The Tactical Reload & The Scan

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Max Velocity Max 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Max
    Keymaster

Hey guys, just a little note for you: One of the purposes of these max Talks, beyond interest for you guys here on the forum, is to spread the word on social media. I am still getting ridiculously small views on these vids.

If you are simply watching here when I post, consider subscribing on YouTube. That helps. Also, spread the word by sharing to others in email or via social media. If you go to the bottom of the YouTube vid there is a ‘share’ button where you can either copy the link, or directly share to social media. Please do so. The aim is to grow subscribers on YouTube and Instagram etc, which is where the word spreads.

I started a separate thread asking for advice on video cameras, in particular for the outside shooting vids. Yeah yeah, don’t all jump on the pile, but I am doing my best and did invest in a better camcorder, but I wasn’t totally happy with the way this vid came out, in terms of production quality. You can see it all, but it seems blurry. Please address any video filming matters in that separate thread.

Thanks.

Max

Profile photo of Davidcole
    Davidcole
    Participant

Great video, I liked the combat reload there at the last. Don’t beat yourself up about the mug.

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Outstanding and how refreshing to see someone scanning that actually appears to be really looking around, vice that insane robot wannabe pretend crap that is so prevalent!

And the minor variations in how you engaged targets, like your actually demonstrating the purpose of the drill instead of some route gamesmanship of some rigid script that places the “drills mechanics” in front of the “why” we’re training.

To see this in public is so refreshing!

:good:

Max
    Keymaster

227 views. If I was a quitter, I would quit. That’s not even forum membership…..

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

I saw it shortly after you posted it…like usual. It’s a good discussion. I figured you would get a lot of pew pew types with this one.
    :unsure:

Max
    Keymaster

I saw it shortly after you posted it…like usual. It’s a good discussion. I figured you would get a lot of pew pew types with this one.
    :unsure:

But they are not seeing it. For whatever reason. Unless these are shared and reposted the effort and good information will not gain traction. Who wantd to throw this video up on a large traffic firearms site?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.