Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Max Video: Professional Training Rifle: KWA / PTS MEGA ARMS MKM AR-15

Home Forums News & Training Updates Max Video: Professional Training Rifle: KWA / PTS MEGA ARMS MKM AR-15

This topic contains 7 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of milamber milamber 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Profile photo of Keeper aka "Sun Shine"
    Keeper
    Participant

watched it today

No jamming
    cheaper to shoot
    same FPS as UTM

might have to get rid of my of my UTM bolt and ammo and get a KWA from Max
    Keeper

Alumni living in N.E Fla. for now. Going to retire in Iowa on the farm some day soon.

Profile photo of RampantRaptor
    rampantraptor
    Participant

Watched the video last night, gotta say I was really impressed with how much KWA made that rifle look and operate like the real thing. I’m used to seeing airsoft guns that sound like toys. Seems like Max really thought this one through, nice pick.

If I had the cash, sounds like it would be a neat investment for training, but I’m finally catching up on my bills and need to finish my real AR first. :scratch:

#RaqqaSummer2017
    - - -
    Jîn, Jiyan, Azadî

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

SWEET!!!

December is coming!!

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Profile photo of Average Joe
    Average Joe
    Participant

So glad this is now acceptable at MVT.

There are a whole lot of airsim things that can be added to any event based upon possible scenarios. Things like Taginn rounds for m203, grenades, smoke grenades and even mines can offer different types of threats to utilize or deal with in training.

Y’all have a nice day.

Profile photo of Hessian
    Hessian
    Participant

Gonna have to start working a second job to pay for all of the gear and goodies I want to buy.

Profile photo of Abacus
    Abacus
    Participant

The military was using the airsoft “mines” during E&E training to simulate booby traps a few years back. It worked, and was cheaper and safer than other options. That talcum powder gets everywhere though…

A portion of the typos in the above message might be my phone, the rest are just me.

I have been wrong before...

Profile photo of milamber
    milamber
    Participant

We started using AEG Airsoft about a year ago for training. We don’t have access to a suitable range for live fire. It works great in a cqb environment and for many transition drills etc.

I do believe we made a mistake going with AEG. I think we will be transitioning to GBB. I recently picked up the Uramex Glock 17 in GBB and while it doesn’t have exactly the same weight I am pretty impressed. I think this is a great move for training. It’s cool to see someone of Max’s caliber endorsing it too.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.