Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Montana

This topic contains 94 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lineman Lineman 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

Dang a few did get deleted, yeah my boss didn’t give me any time of for mosbys, but I’m also free that last weekend as well

Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Here from Powell, Wy! :good:

Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

On September 12th practical firearms training is putting in a one day class here in billings anyone interested? http://practicalfirearmstraining.com/Course-Catalog/Tactical-Rifle-Courses/

Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

My brother just left for basic Ave I’m told his graduation is either the first or second week in September, once I know for sure I will know if I can do this class or not.

Max
    Keymaster

For us Montana folk. I gotta that sick feeling while driving behind some 1%er within my AO. I wanted to ID the local knuckleheads, pass on what i found. http://publicintelligence.net/confidential-montana-department-of-corrections-gang-guide/

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

Going to be in Bozeman for a few days if anyone wants to meet up for coffee…

Max
    Keymaster

Anyone here an amrron member?

Max
    Keymaster

Just registered here today after some months of reading MV’s posts as linked from Western Rifle Shooters Association. Been at that place since day one (Prairie Fire took a permanent dirt nap).

Located in northern Sheridan County WY. If any of you eastern MT folks are into radio, we might meet on 75m. Or around the Otter MT area.

Max
    Keymaster

I’ll keep you in mind too quietus. I don’t have any HF comms yet though. And where the hell is otter? Lol

Max
    Keymaster

Over in Cody, while I have an HF rig, I am only a tech so limited 10M privileges. I most likely will work on my General ticket over the winter if time allows.

Max
    Keymaster

You guys over in Cody and the Billings areas I’d like to keep in touch with ya’ll. I can’t do much right now as the hospitals are raking me over with bills and its wood cutting time, but I would like to maybe meet up and do some training or something when things settle down. I’m in Powell by the way.

Max
    Keymaster

Heck yeah Sharpshooter, After hunting season we should try to set something up.

Profile photo of eric
    eric
    Participant

Hey guys I exchanged some emails with John Mosbey about some training and he asked if I would like to host a class.
    I don’t have any privete land.
    So my question to you guys is there interest in getting a class together and would someone have land we could utilize?

Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

I’m in, but no private land. ..

Max
    Keymaster

Depending on when it is I would be interested. How much land does he need?

Profile photo of eric
    eric
    Participant

Not sure on how much land I would have to email him and ask. Date next spring.
    I wanted to see if there was any interest amongst the Montana/Wyoming crowd

Max
    Keymaster

i am interested. own no private land that will work for range. i will ask a few large land holders here in Missoula county.

Max
    Keymaster

My ears are up for a class with JM

Max
    Keymaster

Please keep me posted on this. I’m interested in attending but will have to see if finances allow me to. Thanks!

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

So how many people are still up for a Mosby class…I think he said he needed at least 25acres but would prefer 50…Also Kerodin is going to be in ID so his class on H2H would be a good one to have in the toolbox also…I do have the acreage and I’m in the bitterroot valley so let me know I think he said minimum of 8 guys but would rather have 12 but would have to check to make sure… Let me know on here or private msg on if your still up for it and what dates would work best…

Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

I would be very interested, I’ve got a baby due in June so then to probably late July is out for me but I am interested

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

Would a 4 day class work for you and what are some of the things you would want covered…Examples being TCCC,Land Nav,Combat Tactics, Retreat Defense…Let me know and anyone else chime in what you would like to see…

Profile photo of eric
    eric
    Participant

Definitely interested. I work 2week on and of rotation. I will check my schedule and I can give dates that I’m open just need to know what month.
    As far as topics. Sut,tc3 are highest on my list.

Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

I agree with Eric sut, and tc3 I would say are my priorities

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

Would Aug or Sept work better for you guys I am going to be too busy this spring for anything…

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

I could do June or July but sounds like someone is going to be a daddy then so thought maybe after would work for everyone and give people some time to save up for it…

Profile photo of Justin
    Justin
    Participant

Lol thanks gotta work on building up that fire team! I would say Aug or early September for me!

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

Yea I hear you on that…Sept is great over here at that time of year warm days and cool nights perfect weather for runnin’ and gunnin’ during the day and campfire at night…If any of you aren’t tied down to where your at you should give this place a good hard look for relocation…

Profile photo of eric
    eric
    Participant

Aug/Sept sounds good.

Max
    Keymaster

sounds good. i am in.

Viewing 30 posts - 31 through 60 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.