Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Montana

This topic contains 94 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lineman Lineman 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

toss’n this out there, any of you want to carpool to a training class. think’n about latter in the year, October/November after harvest season. I’ve been sit’n on my thumbs for way to long. In West Central Montana.

Profile photo of winter_is_coming
    winter_is_coming
    Participant

Considering move from Libtardia (western WA) to Montana, circa autumn, 2019 – approx one year from now – area of interest is central to eastern MT – any particularly recommended places to consider or to avoid? TYIA.

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

WIC
    What draws your interest to that area?

Profile photo of winter_is_coming
    winter_is_coming
    Participant

Response to Lineman – Due to life (job) changes, have no more obligations to Washington state. I am not from WA state, but in the 5 plus years I have been here, I have seen great deterioration here – liberal craziness, incr taxes, very limited “like minded” … I like the intermountain NW/ rockies/great plains in terms of terrain, climate, am originally from MN so not bothered by cold weather, am interested in more conservative value location, want to live rural, seeking like minded … any MT feedback appreciated. TY.

Profile photo of Lineman
    Lineman
    Participant

Well I’m in the Bitterroot Valley of MT which is south of Missoula…Very conservative county, mild weather compared to the rest of MT called by those who know the Banana Belt of Montana because of its better climate…Lots of water, animals, ranches, and good people…The prices have started to rise from where they were 6 years ago but still can find something decent reasonable priced…If people would of came and bought when I first started advocating for building Community’s they would already have 15 to 25 percent equity in their place…Mid and Eastern MT are both dryer and colder with a lot more Wind…Mid MT is cheaper unless you get around Bozeman or Helena… Eastern has become more expensive because of the oil fields and don’t even think about Kalispell, Whitefish, or Great falls unless you like rubbing shoulders with what you just left…If you want to know more just PM me so we don’t clog up this thread…

Viewing 5 posts - 91 through 95 (of 95 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.