Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Moved: Question about Operating with Untrained People

Home Forums Tactics & Leadership CUTT Operations Moved: Question about Operating with Untrained People

This topic contains 32 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of ahmed11 ahmed11 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

From a beginning about training fudds with bolt guns, to which you got the real answer, I too am not sure what you are about here. One of the issues is that you have not taken an MVT SUT class and this simply do not know what the alumni here are telling you.

All these scenarios with different types of veterans and millions that need to be trained?

No one knows what the collapse will look like. The information being presented to you is that people need to be training now. You cannot operate with untrained people, it is a liability. When SHTF, guys who are trained will primarily be responsible for their families – because most here themselves do not have a CUTT to be part of.

No one has a responsibility to millions of other people who never got training. They only have a responsibility to their family, and to NOW try and find a group of SUT trained and motivated people to be part of.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Thanks, I agree with you that people need to be trained NOW. And little by little this person is doing that.

As you mentioned at the beginning, this subject has value. It is a subject I have been interested in ever since the LA Riots; when the fires were getting closer and closer to my neighborhood. I have no agenda; just an interest in the topic.

In any case; I think I fully understand the consensus on this subject and I appreciate everyone’s responses.

Profile photo of ahmed11
    ahmed11
    Participant

oooh nice thread

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.