Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

MVT Swag at Cost: Hoodies & Thermal Tumblers!!!

Home Forums The Lounge MVT Swag at Cost: Hoodies & Thermal Tumblers!!!

This topic contains 20 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Keeper aka "Sun Shine" Keeper 2 months ago.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster
    Profile photo of Jason Howe
    BrothersKeeper
    Participant

The link made me order each item separately with separate charges for shipping. Great looking product, slightly inefficient shopping cart.

Land Nav 06/15
    Rifle Skills/CTT/CP
    10/15
    CLC 04/17
    Alumni Live Fire 08/18

Don’t let your past define your future.

Max
    Keymaster

Yes it’s two separate group order forms, not a classic shopping cart. Still a lot cheaper than if I bought the items, listed them and then shipped to you….thanks for your support!

Max
    Keymaster

Looks like the tumbler orders are filling up but the hoodie not so much. Is it the price? That is the best price they would do to put the design on both sides of the chest.

If this order does not reach 20, it gets cancelled. I could do a cheaper redesign with the logo just on one side. Would people go for that? Which logo which side?…… OK cancel I just tried that and it did not change the price.

Profile photo of Dark Knight Scott
    Scott G
    Participant

Combination of price and I prefer pullover hoodies. Thinking about the mug.

Northern VA Area

CRCD #1 Alumnus

Max
    Keymaster

Woah! That’s two people now. What’s with the hate on zip hoodies? I love those things!

Come on let’s get the hoodie order to 20. Then I get my two and can wear them to SHOT show. Let’s go guys, I’ve heard so many ideas from you guys about promoting MVT, being at gun shows, even running an MVT table. Well here is the swag to do that in.

Regulars, alummi, see you at the Mexican wearing our MVT hoodies. :good:

Profile photo of GreenTip
    GreenTip
    Participant

I will take a hoodie.

Max
    Keymaster

In talking to people at DA, there seems to be a thing about pullover hoodies. This seems to miss the point. Pullover hoodies are shapeless and look bad. The idea of the MVT hoodie is for a smart/ casual reputational piece of clothing. Warrior Poet Lovell has smart zip hoodies and has no issue selling them. I think people sre confusing childhood memories of woobie comfort hoodies with this item.

Also, at DA I am wearing an earlier attempt at an MVT hoodie, not as nice. I am layering it on and off depending on activity. Way easier in a tactical environment than a pullover.

Max
    Keymaster

3 more tumblers!

12 more hoodies!

To go to make minimums.

I see that I am at odds with most of you over smart zipped hoodies. Frankly I don’t know what’s up with most of you. I told the DA class at the weekend that the failure of the hoodie plan will be the final nail in the coffin of me quitting and going part time.

I just purchased the equipment to record the audio books of PD and PR. After that, I’m spending the winter writing a novel. Near future military.

Ya’ll zipped-hoodie-haters: pound sand, you are not my people! :yahoo:

Max
    Keymaster

Boosting. It seems there is an essential divide between good folks, and those who describe themselves as ‘not hoodie people’ or even worse ‘pullover hoodie’s only.’ This is worse thn the AR / AK divide and if you are not with me, you are against me.

If the hoodie order fails, and I do not get mine, there will be repercussions.

Even considering a hoodie prereq added to the fitness prerreq for classes. If you are alumni and you are not jumping in on the hoodie order, you are wrong. People are gonna get banned from class and cabin club status revoked over this!

B-)

Profile photo of Trailman
    trailman
    Participant

Can I get a blaze orange pullover hoodie?? Keep be from getting hit at night when I run but still show the logo?

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Profile photo of RonW
    farmer
    Participant

What is the latest count needed for the minimums?

I just placed an order for 3 hoodies & 2 tumblers.

RonW

Max
    Keymaster

In case anyone hasn’t noticed (Instagram) I’m on vacation.

Looks like the tumblers have exceeded minimum. Hoodies need 5 more to meet minimum. Closes in 10 hours.

Max
    Keymaster

2 more hoodies to go to make the order. 5 hours!

Profile photo of GreenTip
    GreenTip
    Participant

Max,
    Did we get the minimum hoodie numbers for an order.
    Thanks

Profile photo of RonW
    farmer
    Participant

My hoodies showed up today ! ! :good:

RonW

Profile photo of Keeper aka "Sun Shine"
    Keeper
    Participant

no tumblers yet

Alumni living in N.E Fla. for now. Going to retire in Iowa on the farm some day soon.

Profile photo of RonW
    farmer
    Participant

@Keeper, they are on the way. I got an email notification today.

RonW

Profile photo of Justin
    incipient
    Participant

Tracking says mine will be here Saturday. :yahoo:

In an initial stage; beginning to happen or develop...

Keeper
    Participant

Got a email last night
    SWEET

Alumni living in N.E Fla. for now. Going to retire in Iowa on the farm some day soon.

Keeper
    Participant

came today

nice

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.