Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

New Years Blowout Sale! MVT Patrol Rigs!

Home Forums News & Training Updates New Years Blowout Sale! MVT Patrol Rigs!

This topic contains 15 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of JohnnyMac JohnnyMac 2 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

gear-logo3

MVT Gear is offering massive discounts on the remaining stock 556 Patrol Rigs in Coyote Brown and Multicam.

MVT 556 Patrol Rig (Coyote Brown): Usually $154.95, discounted to $95!

MVT 556 Patrol Rig (Multicam): Usually $164.95, discounted to $99!

We are also offering shipping at $9.95, rather than the usual $14,95, for this sale only.

Click on the photos of the rigs, or the gear icons, to go to the online store.

Below: 556 Patrol Rig in Coyote Brown:

img_0315

Below: 556 Patrol Rig in Multicam:

img_0318

Why? 

We are doing a minor redesign on the h-harness. The Patrol Rigs remaining in stock have the current harness (in the photos above). Gear that is currently being produced has the new harness variant.

This is what the new harness will look like, a change to the front straps:

new_harness

I want to draw attention to something about these MVT Chest Rigs, that is often misunderstood when I see comments about Chest Rigs online. Many times is see comments about not being able to get low in prone, or not being able to access the mags. That is the opposite of the truth. I quote THIS REVIEW OF THE SOR RIG:

However, reloads from prone were stupid-fast right off the bat. No reaching back to the belt, no fooling with flaps or bungee cords: just grab the mag and extract. The kydex reinforced pouches allow the shooter to stay very low in prone while reloading. Take one of MVT’s Force on Force classes and you’ll understand the benefit.

Rig Specs:

This 556 Patrol Rig is well designed and crafted, 100% MADE IN USA, giving you the ability to carry six (6) x 5.56 (.223) magazines in easily accessible magazine pouches. Utilizing kydex retention inserts in the magazine pouches gives excellent magazine retention while allowing for lighting fast reloads. Sold separately are the MVT admin pouches in two sizes (small and medium), which attach to the MOLLE front on the 556 Patrol Rig, and utilize the ‘tuck tab’ method for silent opening and closing (no Velcro).

This rig has some outstanding features:

• 5.56 (.223) magazine pouches x 6.
    • Low profile fit with the 6 x magazine pouches close to the body.
    • Each magazine pouch is supplied with a Kydex insert which both secures the magazine and allows for fast reloads.
    • 3 rows of MOLLE across the rig for maximum versatility.
    • ‘Tuck tab’ design of the admin pouches (sold separately), providing secure closed-top pouches that can be accessed with complete silence – no velcro, buckle, or snap noise
    • 4 adjustable points for a “perfect fit” for almost any body type / shape.
    • H-harness design with “vertical” MOLLE – providing comfort to be worn by itself, or with a backpack.
    • H-Harness is supplied with MOLLE to make the rig hydration carrier compatible.
    • Rear pouch for orienteering style compass.
    • Map / Notebook Pouch on back of rig, overlaying the compass pouch.
    • Antennae loops on the bottom of the rig. By using a flexible antennae extension, you can route the antennae(s) down and under the rig.
    • 1000D Cordura.
    • 100% MADE IN THE USA.

KYDEX INSERTS: At MVT, we believe that you need a rig that is quick and easy to insert mags, bump mags, or do a tactical reload. What we wanted was a way of doing it with one hand, allowing you to keep the other on the rifle, scanning. Kydex inserts allow you to remove and insert, one handed, including in low/no light. You can hang upside down without worrying about your mags falling out. They provide pouch rigidity, so it’s easier to reload, without the pouch collapsing around the mag.

gear-logo3

Profile photo of JTC
    Jim Tom
    Participant

Fuuuuuudge!
    I should have waited a few more days to order one.

Profile photo of Trailman
    trailman
    Participant

No coupon code?

Oh look the qty available in the coyote just went down one..

Passed info on.

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Max
    Keymaster

Price is set up in the shopping cart. Once they are gone, they are gone. Started with 9 on each color.

Profile photo of Robbie
    kadelic
    Participant

Thanks! I’ve been eyeing the SOR but I couldn’t pass up this deal. :good:

ETA: What is the purpose of the modification?

Max
    Keymaster

Only 2 multicam rigs left.

You cheap bastards!

:good:

Max
    Keymaster

And 1 left!

:yahoo:

Profile photo of Trailman
    trailman
    Participant

No coupon code?

^— That was humor, I got another coyote and my buddy from Jersey picked up one each :good: Thanks.

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Max
    Keymaster

And…..gone!

Wish normal sales were like that..you know, the ones that put food on the OEM’s table, where money is exchanged for quality and hard work….just sayin’.

Profile photo of MVT Gear OEM
    MVT Gear OEM
    Participant

Thank you Ladies and Gentlemen. That was kind of a record. Yep, wish it was the norm. As always, please help us sread the word, and please send in reviews.

Profile photo of BradyBunch
    BradyBunch
    Participant

Also want to thank you for putting up the PC Attachment kit in Ranger Green so quick. Next on my list for this week. Have a great 2017!

Profile photo of GreenTip
    GreenTip
    Participant

That was a great deal. Glad I happen to look. I intended to pick up one of the rigs this year. I already have a shellback which I like. It’s hard to pass up good gear at a great price. Cant wait to try it out.

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

Also made it easier to buy for friends……hopefully they, too, will appreciate the value/quality and buy more…….

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

I received mine this weekend and WOW!

I’ve dabbled into sewing some tactical kit for myself and this rig bears the quality of a top notch professional. The stitches are straight, tight and uniform. An extremely well thought out design.

The harness might be getting some changes but I totally love the one on this. At 5’11” and 170lbs, I find my other chest rigs’ harnesses to be sewn for big guys and so they have a tendency to slip and move around- not so with this one. I’m so happy to have been able to jump on this deal and have already been talking about it to my friends.

I’m looking forward to doing some training in it.

Profile photo of MVT Gear OEM
    MVT Gear OEM
    Participant

Thank you JohnnyMac. Appreciate the positive feedback. I am all for guys modifying gear to fit their individual needs. Would love to see photos of any mods you do. Good luck.

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

So I built this custom pack that attaches to a DEI 1606 frame set. The concept is a pack that is on the small size that can handle heavy loads (like bricks!). Excuse the loose threads. It turned out well for an ambitious project, the only thing I’m not happy with is the way it attaches to the frame.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.