Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Pacific NW-Vancouver-Portland area

Home Forums The Lounge The local Meeting Spot Pacific NW-Vancouver-Portland area

This topic contains 37 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of winter_is_coming winter_is_coming 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

I’d be down for a meet up in Centralia.

That would be great if you could make it DaleGribble!

LOL! See what I mean? Your flexible dude. I totally dig that.
    Its probably the truck. Just think what you’d get if you put some really crimp exhaust stacks behind the cab. Limitless redneck women, yours for the taking.

That’s how I roll brother! :-)

Max
    Keymaster

Gentlemen.
    Im looking at weekend of Jan 10/11 for the meet-n-greet. Some guys work on Sat so I left the sunday as a possibility.
    Morning or early afternoon seems to be best so those with family can get on with the rest of their day.

Same as before, reply “Yes Jan 10” or “Yes Jan 11” and I’ll pm you the location details.
    On a side note I think it would be a good opportunity to discuss the second Olympia 1-594 Rally Jan 15th. I plan on going and meeting up with a few guys there.

Max
    Keymaster

Gents,

Meet up is on. Jan 10.
    PM me for time and location.

Max
    Keymaster

YES Jan 10.

I would be up for meeting up in the Portland area. I am not gonna have all day though to meet up. please PM me with Info and ill see what I can do to make it happen.

thanks
    Mark

Max
    Keymaster

Mark pm sent.

Max
    Keymaster

I have been training with Robert R alot. Did some Mosby classes also this year. Anybody interested in a meet up then PM Robert R.

Profile photo of fallcreeknick
    fallcreeknick
    Participant

Looks like this is an old thread and a lot of the original posters are gone, but I’m in the Portland-Eugene, Oregon area if anyone is interested in meeting up some time!

Profile photo of winter_is_coming
    winter_is_coming
    Participant

Currently located in Mason county, Shelton, base of the Olympic peninsula, interested in meet ups for training. I can easily get to Centralia.

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.