Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Posted on The Max Velocity Tactical Facebook Page

Home Forums Rightful Liberty Posted on The Max Velocity Tactical Facebook Page

This topic contains 23 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Thomas Thomas 2 years ago.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Posted on my personal FB page:

Comment 1:

Let’s get this straight, as we see the death throes of ‘Liberal Delusional Syndrome’ (LDS) across the country: I keep seeing references to Hillary’s alleged vote count being greater than Trumps (taken at face value and ignoring voter fraud). We are not a Democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic utilizing Representative Government.
    This is why we have the electoral college, to balance against large population centers such as California. Thankfully, there are enough sensible people left in this country to balance out the moonbeam nut-jobs.
    Pure Democracy is tyranny. You don’t want it.

Comment 2:

Next thing to get straight: I have zero tolerance for ‘Liberal’ nut-jobbery when I come across it. When I see it on FB, I will attack the snowflake moonbeams with unbridled ferocity and rudeness. I am usually polite day to day, but I do this deliberately and with intent.
    Why?
    Because this is not a ‘debate.’ This is not some high school political discourse. Those suffering from the ‘Liberal Delusional Syndrome’ which is this ‘politically correct’ madness, are really just brainwashed idiots, foot soldiers of cultural marxism. They like to claim that I am ‘mean,’ but they are a direct civilizational threat to my children, my family, my way of life and my country. They are nut-jobs and will not be treated with respect, but rather with contempt and disdain.
    They will try their ad hominem attacks, and trot out their attempts to classify me into one of their little hate groups, but they fail to understand that I really don’t give a fuck.
    I have no tolerance for nut jobs of any kind. The so-called left are the worst, but I also don’t tolerate the idiots of the so-called extreme right. If it isn’t common sense, I have no time for it.
    Those protesting trump are morons, with their bongs, dildos and vagina hats. They ultimately have no point. These fuck-jobs are the first to try and destroy people for going against their libtard ‘religion,’ but when they are attacked they claim they want healing, not division. They will get none of that from me. Don’t be fooled: these idiots must be utterly crushed.
    Don’t come to me asking for chivalry and gentlemanly behavior towards those who do not deserve it. To ladies, I will be a gentleman. Each to how they deserve it, and treat others. The moonbeams will get no mercy.
    The time has come to crush these morons utterly.
    What is best in life?
    To see your enemy driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

Max
    Keymaster

Oh the hate and discontent that this stirs up. Funnily, often from declared Christians who feel I should be nicer to people. But I’m not really a Christian, and I believe that the approach is weak, and hides cowardice behind religion for the sake of being ‘nice’ to people. Fuck nice.

We can kick off a discussion on religion if you want. I’m not really religious. I was brought up in Christianity, but I really prefer the historical religious heritage of my ancestors: Germanic Heathenism, otherwise known by names such as the Norse Gods, or Wodanism in Anglo-Saxon. Not because I actually worship it actively, it is my religious heritage, and way cooler than yours!

:yahoo:

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result – concept/saying attributed to Samuel Clements (Mark Twain).

I would change a bit to read – having a logical or rational conversation with an emotional or illogical person = insanity.

I appreciate your candor and BFYTW attitude. I am adopting which makes life MUCH easier…….

See ya in TX

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Profile photo of Hello Kitty (Craig)
    hellokitty
    Participant

Personally, I am a Christian. I am also a self professed asshole. So I have always had an inner struggle. As I have grown older, I have reached an equilibrium. I firmly beleive that most people are stupid and prone to evil. Some people just need to be shot. Also, I try to temper this with compassion. I realize that is not necessarily Christ like, but it’s how I roll. You don’t have to be a wussy to be a Christian.

CTT 1502, NODF 1502, CP 1503, RC 002- Rifleman, FoF x 2, Run and Gun, RS/CTT, CLC, CQBC, Heat 1

Craig S.

Profile photo of Wild Bill
    wildbill
    Participant

Agree to above but working in the retail marketplace requires me be nice to the stupid assholes to the that my tongue is almost bloody.

As to Christianity being all peace and turn the other cheek I point to Matthew 10:34
    “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.”

Western North Carolina ― LRMC-1 Sept. 2017, CQBC May 2017, DCH March 2017, RS & CTT October. 2016, CTT 1511, LN 1

“We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.” ― Archilochos

“I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence..." - Gandhi

Profile photo of Books
    The Librarian
    Participant

Stonewall Jackson and Robert E. Lee were Christian gentlemen and soldiers of the highest caliber. The weak, effeminate, limp-wristed, Jesus of modern times would be unrecognizable to them.

“I never could believe in the Jesus Christ of some people, for the Christ in whom they believe is simply full of affectionateness and gentleness, whereas I believe there never was a more splendid specimen of manhood, even its sternness, than the Savior; and the very lips which declared that He would not break a bruised reed uttered the most terrible anathemas upon the Pharisees.” –Charles Spurgeon

Georgia - RS/CTT-8/16

Profile photo of Hello Kitty (Craig)
    hellokitty
    Participant

:good:

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

CTT 1502, NODF 1502, CP 1503, RC 002- Rifleman, FoF x 2, Run and Gun, RS/CTT, CLC, CQBC, Heat 1

Craig S.

Profile photo of Robert
    Robert
    Participant

Unfortunately liberalism has reached into the mainstream churches as well. It’s watered down true Christianity to where the average person looking from the outside thinks “christians” are pansy asses that are busy bodies.

Yet what does Scripture say? “The Lord is a man of WAR, the Lord is His name.”

The hippie libtard quasi christian would say “but that’s Old Testament. Then how about the Lord telling the disciples to sell their cloak and buy a SWORD?

Unfortunately we have been hacked off at the knees due to this unwarranted “need” to be pleasant to our enemies. That’s utter BS. The Israelites did not talk sweetly to the Amalekites, they were told to “utterly destroy them.” The Lord didn’t sit and say “hey guys, would you mind not polluting the temple, mmmkay..” He made a cord of WHIPS and drove them out.

Unfortunately the POISON of liberalism has given Christianity a bad name also.

The enemy seeks to weaken us on ALL FRONTS, not just political. They KNOW the original revolution was driven to a large extent by the “black hat brigade” (preachers of the day). They use the 501C3 clause to try to silence churches on political issues.

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of Wes
    wesmc
    Participant

I’m christian and I concur with the previous comments. I believe that some scripture has been misinterpreted – like the “turn the other cheek” part.

Attachments:

C2G Feb 2015, CTT March 2016, CQB June 2018

wheelsee
    Participant

Wes,

Thanks for bringing this up…… Most people can quote the end but forget the beginning – “If anyone slaps you on the right cheek, turn to them the other cheek also.” Matthew 5:39b.

If we break it down, considering only ~ 10% of the world’s population are left-handed (there rest being ambiguous or right-handed), the ONLY way for a right-handed person to strike your right cheek is with a backhand. Again, considering that in most cultures, a back-hand is an insult, we now have the meaning – when you are insulted, turn the other cheek.

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I am a Christian, however it is important to realize that if I or others use scripture in these discussions, it isn’t for the purpose of convincing others to become Christians, or to convince non-Christians to believe our point. It’s use as a counterpoint to those confessed Christians that would argue; for example, a pacifist Biblical stance.

This MVT Forum isn’t appropriate place to evangelize.

PM’s can be used to ask questions of self identified Christians (or any other religion) if anyone wishes, but the person should be asking for information vice any individual promoting it.

Let’s be mature about this.

Profile photo of Barry Subelsky
    Sam Brady
    Participant

I found first aid kits in NVA rucksacks courtesy of some branch of the Methodist Church…..that was the end of organized religion for me

Max
    Keymaster

Yes, I’m not going to evangelize about ODIN!

Oh, and if you are offended by talking about heathenry and the Norse Gods, then you are probably TOO MUCH of a Christian for this forum!

I am still pissed the Priests tried to steal MidWinter, but renaming it hasn’t changed it….

Also, if you can’t have a sense of humor about anything I have said, again the forum is not a place for you.

:yahoo:

Profile photo of First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

I found first aid kits in NVA rucksacks courtesy of some branch of the Methodist Church…..that was the end of organized religion for me

You are not the first Vietnam Vet that I have heard that from.

FILO
    Signal out, can you identify.
    Je ne regrette rien...
    Klagt Nicht, Kämpft

Profile photo of Roadkill
    Roadkill
    Participant

Blessed be the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle.( I think trigger management there ?).

RS/CTT Nov 16
    HEAT1 Aug18

Profile photo of Jason Howe
    BrothersKeeper
    Participant

Love Trumps hate (progressive liberalism)

Attachments:

Land Nav 06/15
    Rifle Skills/CTT/CP
    10/15
    CLC 04/17
    Alumni Live Fire 08/18

Don’t let your past define your future.

Max
    Keymaster

I enjoy the fact that comitted Christians like to make tortuous arguments by quoting scripture. Not realizing that others do not invest those words with such absolute truthfulness.

Like arguing what the bible actually says about turning the other cheek. Who cares. I don’t need and ancient book to tell me how to behave. Juct act like a man. Not a modern excuse, but a more ancient version.

You will be judged as you appear. The church has been judged, and found to be a house of the weak.

Now you have people quoting WWJD at me on Facebook, and using religion as an excuse for weakness.

As I told the guy after I said I was going to kick his teeth in for insulting me from the cowardice of his keyboard; he does not know violence and danger. He comes from the comfort of his pseudo-intellectualism. He does not come from the same place as me, and thus his arguments have no merit.

Profile photo of JeffSags
    JeffSags
    Participant

THIS IS MAX’s FACEBOOK PAGE

Attachments:

CRCD AUG 13, CRCD MAR 14, CP AUG 14, CR MAR 15, Shivworks ECQC, MVT RIFLEMAN, CTT AUG 16, CQBC

wheelsee
    Participant

I enjoy the fact that comitted Christians like to make tortuous arguments by quoting scripture. Not realizing that others do not invest those words with such absolute truthfulness.

Good point.

I think a lot of people (myself included) make assumptions when discussing any subject. In this case, one assumption may have been everyone involved in the conversation was of the same beliefs (religious). If this assumption was accurate, then the background and various comments add to the conversation.

If the assumption is wrong, then nothing is added…….

NASA lost a $125 million spacecraft in 1999 because 1 group was working in English standard and another group was working in metric….. http://edition.cnn.com/TECH/space/9909/30/mars.metric.02/

Lesson learned.

Profile photo of Mountain Mom
    gramma
    Participant

Gosh, I hope there’s still room here for a genetically Viking Taoist.

KIDDING… I insist on laughing at myself, and the ironies of my life. These poor snowflakes need to learn that lesson. Life’s too short to believe your own BS to that extent.

My FB footprint is as small as I can make it, to simply use it to keep tabs on distant family. And I visit that infrequently. It’s just easier that way.

Profile photo of dnb
    dnb
    Participant

Imagine a bunch of moonbeam religious jurors deciding your fate in a court of law? Wtf? Insanity.

Religion is freaking annoying. It is embedded in society.

Religion is such a huge issue in society today (people, professional, gov), all around the world, surprised it has not been sufficiently addressed. No one knows. Accept it already and move forward. Acknowledge what it is. And be considerate of others, not everyone wants to “know” one is relgious or deal with one’s banter.

Believe in your self, your family, your people, the land and nature. That is sustenance. Can add science, technology, and logic to sustenance these days as each is a unavoidable factor moving forward.

Profile photo of Ralph Kramden
    HiDesertRat
    Participant

Robert wrote:

“Unfortunately liberalism has reached into the mainstream churches as well.”

Just look at the current pope and his agenda. He is a disgrace to the entire theological base of Catholics. But I guess they either have to impeach him (?) or he just doesn’t wake up after his milk and cookies at night and they get to smash his ring and try again. Its true, God does work in mysterious ways.

Profile photo of Thomas
    Thomas
    Participant

Ratzinger is the true pope. There can be only one.

Profile photo of Thomas
    Thomas
    Participant

Max, how do we get to your personnel fakebook page to read the hate and discontent coming your way?

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.