Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Printable MVT Code of Conduct

Home Forums The Lounge Printable MVT Code of Conduct

This topic contains 17 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of El Lobo ellobo 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

Bill (@wildbill) was up volunteering at the weekend and he presented me with a version of the MVT code of conduct that he had printed up at Staples on a poster size piece of nice paper. I have attached the file here. We should wait for Bill to pop up and describe exactly what he did at Staples for those that want one of these printed up. It looks really nice.

Once we get the lowdown from Bill, if you do print one please drop by here and give feedback on it.

Thanks.

Max

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of Brushpopper
    Brushpopper
    Participant

:good:

~ Little - South Texas

Profile photo of El Lobo
    ellobo
    Participant

Bringing MVT into the household. How sweet is that. I’m definitely putting a poster size in the middle of my house for the whole family to read. Thank you Bill.

I'M NO SHIRKER !

Profile photo of RonW
    farmer
    Participant

That is definitely cool

Thanks wildbill

RonW

Profile photo of Wild Bill
    wildbill
    Participant

Max’s MVT Code of Conduct is I believe a compilation of his idea of why he does MVT and the ideas of what a Tribe/Clan should be and how its members should behave towards others in the group and to outsiders. I also think it is what many here on the forum and in classes have alluded to in conversations; at least for me it was something I felt but was not able to put fully into words as Max has done. That was the reason I took Max’s post and turned it into something I could frame and hang on the wall to remind me of why I train and for whom I train.

If you like this layout of the MVT Code of Conduct and want to print it up just realize it is 18×24 so you will need to download the file and take it to a print shop.

Western North Carolina ― LRMC-1 Sept. 2017, CQBC May 2017, DCH March 2017, RS & CTT October. 2016, CTT 1511, LN 1

“We don't rise to the level of our expectations, we fall to the level of our training.” ― Archilochos

“I do believe that, where there is only a choice between cowardice and violence, I would advise violence..." - Gandhi

Profile photo of zeerf
    zeerf
    Participant

@wildbill awesome and thank you, this will be look great on the wall!
    Have not had it printed out yet but on my list for this week.

Profile photo of Brushpopper
    Brushpopper
    Participant

@wildbill many thanks for putting it together, I enjoyed reading it when Max wrote it. As self employed land surveyor, I just happen to have a large format printer right here in my office! I need to find some thicker media on which to print it. This will look really nice hanging on the wall, and it’s something my kiddos can look at daily.

~ Little - South Texas

Profile photo of Andrew
    Andrew
    Participant

That is really good.

Profile photo of Ivarr Bergmann
    Ivarr Bergmann
    Participant

Just good…. We use to do something similar. In the past I added a section in case someone was wearing a team logo and decided to commit a crime like tresspassing during training or the like (or worse)..Something to create standing distance..

Ivarr

Profile photo of jmj
    jmj
    Participant

Profile photo of tango
    tango
    Participant

Can we make the link for this poster public? I’d like to link it somewhere.

Baptême du feu
    L'appel du vide

Max
    Keymaster

Just put it on the blog. See if it works?

Profile photo of tango
    tango
    Participant

The link does work, thank you. If you could add a preview image with a click through link to the full size it would make the page easier to understand to an outsider.

That page in particular has some errors on it as well, not sure why. Might just be because it’s new? It’s not my browser, tried multiple.

Baptême du feu
    L'appel du vide

Max
    Keymaster

what errors?

Max
    Keymaster

And you never answered my question about TACGUN?

Profile photo of Dennis W
    Dennis W
    Participant

It opened as a PDF and looks fine to me, just like clicking on the attachment above.
    Dennis

MTV Alumni - N. Central Florida
    Sept 27 – Oct 03 2014 TC3-CTT-CP + NODF
    RC1, RC2, Rifleman 2015
    Sept 2016 Run & Gun/ CQB
    Oct 2016 FOF

Profile photo of tango
    tango
    Participant

Printable MVT Code of Conduct

Thank you for adding the preview image with clickthrough. The page format is loading a little weird on the blog link. There are some random symbols at the top left with a gray bar above your email and the 3 bottom preview images and related text/dates are not loading properly. The other blog pages seem to work fine. Minor issue, but just giving you a heads up.

Baptême du feu
    L'appel du vide

Profile photo of El Lobo
    ellobo
    Participant

Up on the wall

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

I'M NO SHIRKER !

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.