- This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year, 10 months ago by .
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
For the Forum Fitness Challenge, you will need a bag of wood pellets. Their mass is just right for working out with, they’re cheap and avoid the messiness of sand. I suggest you reinforce it with 100mph tape or duct tape prior to the Challenge. I’ve put together some photo instruction on how I taped mine together. It’s by no means the only way to do it, so feel free to do your own thing.
1) Just a standard 40# bag of pellets (females, cut a small hole a remove 10#, then patch it up)
2) Tape along a long seam
3. Tape along bottom seam
4. Tape along other long seam
5. Fold down top flap and tape front to back, three times
6. Tape along top seam
7. Tape bottom corners diagonally
8. Tape all the way around the bag, about 4″ up, or wherever you diagonal corner pieces stop.
9. Tape top corners diagonally, then all the way around the bag, like we did on the bottom.
10. Enjoy your new implement…or add more tape.
You may need to patch it up as it gets used and abused, but for $6, you can go wrong.
Max Velocity Tactical (MVT) has established a reputation on the leading edge of immersive, scenario based, tactical live fire and force on force training. At MVT we are dedicated to developing and training tactical excellence at the individual and team level, in order to better prepare you to defend yourself and others during life threatening situations.