Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Spokane

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of wheelsee wheelsee 1 year, 12 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of blue
    blue
    Participant

We’re new to the Spokane area, and are working with a realtor to find a home for our young and growing family.

Any locals have any suggestions of neighborhoods to consider/avoid?

Thanks!

Profile photo of Ralph Kramden
    HiDesertRat
    Participant

blue,
    are you set on living in Washington? Idaho is a short trip, 20min away. Open carry, permit less concealed carry also. Plus, the idiots in Seattle are trying to put some laws in place to restrict semi auto firearms. Eastern WA is much more conservative but doesn’t have the votes to stop such nonsense. WA is a shall issue state as far as CCW permits. Some things to consider.

Profile photo of blue
    blue
    Participant

Definitely good points! I’m currently working in CdA, and enjoy the area, the culture and the people for sure! It’s a MUCH better fit for us than the western part of the state. Not to mention the hunting in Idaho rocks! I am very open to living on the other side of the border, but am a little concerned with the public education in Idaho, since we’ve got two little ones. From what I read, the WA public schools rank higher, but if we’re able to put our kids though private school anyway, I guess that’s not that big of an issue. Hmmm…

Thanks for the input!

Profile photo of dnb
    dnb
    Participant

Fact: a lot more uncontested freedom in idaho and less bs law.

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

From what I read, the WA public schools rank higher, but if we’re able to put our kids though private school anyway, I guess that’s not that big of an issue.

My biggest regret with mine was not home-schooling………

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.