Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

SSD: Max Talk Monday

Home Forums The Lounge SSD: Max Talk Monday

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of RonW farmer 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

One shitty comment again. I just want to type “please explain” but I am not allowed and I am hitting my hand with a hammer to prevent myself.

No, I’m not asking to a bunch of you to mobilize. It just really needs someone else with incontrovertible experience to ask that question….

http://soldiersystems.net/2018/09/24/max-talk-monday-buddy-pair-fire-movement-assault/#comments

Profile photo of RonW
    farmer
    Participant

Sorry, I jumped the gun and asked him to explain why.

RonW

Max
    Keymaster

Best not to. From Scott:

“The guy that made that comment is from the company Platatac out of Australia. He is trying to start shit and get hits to his website.”

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Best not to. From Scott:

“The guy that made that comment is from the company Platatac out of Australia. He is trying to start shit and get hits to his website.”

Agreed!

Will keep a eye on it though.

Profile photo of john
    texas
    Participant

I think it would be funny then to ask what he trains with down under, broom sticks? Maybe that is the issue, seeing real firearms in action?

Who knows. :unsure:

RS/CTT/CP (VTC 10/15)
    RS/CTT/Mobility/NODF (Texas 02/16)
    FoF (VTC 03/16 Blue Team)
    CRS/CTT/NODF (Texas 02/17)
    CQB/FoF (Texas 03/17)
    DCH (VTC 03/17)
    IG: jmp_texas

Max
    Keymaster

There is another negative comment there. Given the context explained in the video, and the display of F&M, I just don’t get it. I also think the videos will fail if there is omly negative feedback.

What I think we need is positive comments with authority. I don’t mean stuff that can be blown off as ‘fan boy’ support, but guys who have a background to endorse with authority.

Unless of couree the videos really are terrible and I should quit….

I know the usual deal is not to get involved, and I do not suggest an internet fight, but simply positive endorsing comments with authority, not related to the negative.

Who can do that for me?

The ‘he’s on a trail’ crowd who only think this will be conducted in their own imaginary situation really kill me.

Profile photo of Brushpopper
    Brushpopper
    Participant

I don’t mind giving positive comments, but I’m not one with a background so I’d come off as the “fan boy”. I have been passing these video’s on to friends and family!

~ Little - South Texas

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Who can do that for me?

I believe the current tone has changed dramatically for the better. ;-)

Max
    Keymaster

We have the break contact video scheduled for tomorrow. I think people did a good job with a positive spin last week. Please continue.

Then I am out of videos, have go to the office talk versions. No time for videos right now.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

There are some additional comments as of today.

Max
    Keymaster

Shit you made me read that. The hanmoh character is a fool. He admits to no trainingmor experience but horribly critiques what is actually a very good demo, in realistic fashion, of the drill. Including the assault through.

I think that needs to be addressed more fully, that he is talking shit. He says that I address the ‘failings in my training’ which is pure BS.

I’m pretty pissed right now.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

He admits to no training or experience but horribly critiques…

He does state a vague mention to his He was “taught!”

I believe the follow on comment points this out in a constructive manner.

We’ll see if there is further comment, but in my opinion he lacks much credibility. Overall typical of those with little experience. ;-)

Max
    Keymaster

I wonder if a video response in the thread would make a point?

This one?

He clearly has an agenda? He is Aussie? He may be buddies with the guy frkm Redbackone who I got into it with on IG over he BS ‘operator readiness test.’ This is likely blowback.

Max
    Keymaster

This one?:

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

He clearly has an agenda? He is Aussie?

He appears to have a some form of connection to that site, however it seems anyone can enter a website affiliation as part of their comments.

So it’s not conclusive proof he has a legitimate connection to that Aussie site.

This is likely blowback.

Possible.

I wonder if a video response in the thread would make a point?

This one?

Anyone know the actual method to insert a video on the SSD comments section?

In my experience those with hidden agendas in these comment formats tend to sink themselves if they continue push it.

Their mouths over extend their knowledge! ;-)

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

This one?:

If needed at some point, I like the shorter “Welcome to…” version.

Max
    Keymaster

I’m getting ready to comment. Itnjust needs to be stated that this is a factual display of pair F&M, as taught in infantry / SOF units. He has no clue.

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I’m getting ready to comment.

If you go this route my advice is a general statement vice one directed at this individual. ;-)

Profile photo of Abacus
    Abacus
    Participant

As a pouge, the dude sounds like a pouge. He was probably taught something different than how you do it and has invested his own identity into that SOP. That is where caliber wars and all the other bullshit we do online within the American gun culture comes from. engagement is probably not worth your time.

The SSD community is pretty good at crushing folks who wander out of their swimlane like that. My guess is should the commenter wind up sticking to his guns and keep derping in that thread or choose to comment on today’s stuff, he will eventually say something dumb enough to get some other BTDT types to call him out. Patience may be the best virtue here. But, I have been wrong before.

If all the hate you keep reaping is some form of blowback, I really want to know exactly how many bowls of Wheaties you pissed in. More importantly, I want to know how you found the time for that much butthurt distribution while raising a bunch of kids and building MVT from scratch.

A portion of the typos in the above message might be my phone, the rest are just me.

I have been wrong before...

Max
    Keymaster

If all the hate you keep reaping is some form of blowback, I really want to know exactly how many bowls of Wheaties you pissed in. More importantly, I want to know how you found the time for that much butthurt distribution while raising a bunch of kids and building MVT from scratch.

Dude, hate and discontent is what I do. It’s how I roll. I get out of bed and just start pissing the assholes off. Weakness does not like me. :yahoo: B-)

Profile photo of Abacus
    Abacus
    Participant

Dude, hate and discontent is what I do. It’s how I roll. I get out of bed and just start pissing the assholes off. Weakness does not like me. :yahoo: B-)

I can respect that!

A portion of the typos in the above message might be my phone, the rest are just me.

I have been wrong before...

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

Dude, hate and discontent is what I do

New job title: Hate Farmer

HAHAHA!

Profile photo of RonW
    farmer
    Participant

Dude, hate and discontent is what I do

New job title: Hate Farmer

HAHAHA!

@ Johnny Mac, would you mind changing that title. I am a little sensitive to a title like that. :cry:

RonW

Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

I am a little sensitive

Sorry dude, no offense intended. Is it an insult to your profession that’s bothersome or something else? I’m not sure how you took it.

:unsure:

Profile photo of RonW
    farmer
    Participant

JMac, are you going to CLC in 2 weeks? You’ll see exactly how sensitive a guy I am.

RonW

Profile photo of RonW
    farmer
    Participant

Johnny Mac, PM sent

RonW

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.