Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Technical Difficulties

Home Forums The Lounge The local Meeting Spot Technical Difficulties

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.) Joe (G.W.N.S.) 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of JohnnyMac
    JohnnyMac
    Participant

I’m having trouble posting from laptops. Any idea what’s going on? I type something, hit submit and then the page reloads without anything happening. I can only access through my phone.

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Browser problem?

Security addons?

This reply is from a laptop.

JohnnyMac
    Participant

Right, so I’ve been trying to put up a post in the fitness section and what I described above happens on two different computers on two different networks. :unsure:

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Something you did triggered the automatic Spam defense.

I have fixed it.

Edit to add: I have only had to fix this type of thing 3 or 4 times so it’s a rare occurrence.

JohnnyMac
    Participant

Awesome! Thanks!

Profile photo of Brian from Georgia
    Brian from Georgia
    Participant

While we are on the subject, what does it take to copy-paste text into a post or copy/add a hyperlink? I’ve had problems since recent changes.

3-4 Aug 2013 CRCD, 2-6 Aug 2014 CRCD/Patrol, 30 Sep 2016 Run n Gun, 1-2 Oct 2016 FoF, 3-4 March 2018 DCH alumni
    Team Coyote

Joe (G.W.N.S.)

copy/add a hyperlink

Copy link from another page, use Edit from browser drop down menu and use Paste function to insert.

The same works for text from an outside MVT page.

For quote use quote above MVT post, if you only desire a small portion, edit it once in Reply window to remove unwanted text.

Inserting and modifying PM’s just use BBcodes, just do a search for examples.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.