Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Texas Class Page Updated for 2019

Home Forums News & Training Updates Texas Class Page Updated for 2019

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jlawrence001 Jlawrence001 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

I updated the page HERE.

In summary, it is now AirSim for the force on force portion.

We cancelled the secodn 6 day class, but are now upping the first class to 16 spaces due to demand. 3 spaces left at this time.

If demand keeps coming, it is always possible to add back the second class.

Preferably, purchase your PTS rifles in advance and be good with them before class. I also need to know who needs a rental so I can travel with it. Thanks.

Profile photo of Brushpopper
    Brushpopper
    Participant

:yahoo: It will be here before you know it!!

~ Little - South Texas

Profile photo of Darkrivers
    Darkrivers
    Participant

Looking forward to it!

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the 3rd monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... And Brother, it's starting to rain! James from Texas

Profile photo of Jlawrence001
    Jlawrence001
    Participant

I’ll probably need a rental. If I purchase an Ak style rifle, how many mags will be required for training? I have a Glock style blow back pistol, will I be able to use it for the same training?

Max
    Keymaster

I’ll probably need a rental. If I purchase an Ak style rifle, how many mags will be required for training? I have a Glock style blow back pistol, will I be able to use it for the same training?

I just posted AKs in the store. 6 mags for training. Don;t worry about it now, I will ask for rental numbers closer to the time.

If you bring an AK, you automatically get nominated for OPFOR…. :yahoo:

Jlawrence001
    Participant

I’ll probably be bringing my Sig 556 XI Russian in 7.62×39. It’s a half bread..but Ammo is cheap..lol

Max
    Keymaster

I’ll probably be bringing my Sig 556 XI Russian in 7.62×39. It’s a half bread..but Ammo is cheap..lol

My mistake. Thought you were referring to AirSim Aks. For live fire, minimum 8, bring a load of mags to reduce reload times between iterations.

Jlawrence001
    Participant

You were correct, I was also referring to an Ak style weapon for the force on force..lol it should be fun, and it would be the most similar to the Sig in mag and general functionality.

Max
    Keymaster

You were correct, I was also referring to an Ak style weapon for the force on force..lol it should be fun, and it would be the most similar to the Sig in mag and general functionality.

So, let’s get this straight: we expand numbers on Texas to get you on, and to repay me, you are now bringing a random “other than AR” rifle to class? Proof that no good deed will go unpunished! :wacko: :yahoo:

Please check out the ammo restrictions due to the specific steel we use and how we use it, make sure whatever you hve cooking up complies. Also check out AirSim requirements and note that I sell the recommended rifles.

The good thing ahout UTM was that it forced AR common sense and compliance.

Jlawrence001
    Participant

I will bring my spikes Tactical patrol rifle instead. I was checking out the air sim stuff yesterday on your website. I like what I saw. Sorry for the confusion on my part with the other rifle.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.