Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Unseen VPN – initial review

Home Forums Radio & Communication Unseen VPN – initial review

This topic contains 26 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Tom xsquidgator 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Tom
    xsquidgator
    Participant

File this one under ‘digital and internet privacy/security’, specifically Virtual Private Network or VPN. One example of many about why you should consider using a VPN if you currently don’t –> https://torguard.net/blog/tech-reporters-email-hacked-on-in-flight-wifi/

I bought one of those Unseen.is VPN router boxes (beta) a couple of months ago, and finally got around to setting it up. I had to struggle with it a little bit, but I think I’m up and running with it, two days in a row now of getting it to work (don’t laugh!) and I’m getting used to it enough to be able to tell you a little about it. Now that I seem to have gotten it working, I’m getting to like it pretty well.

The Unseen VPN costs $134 (https://unseen.is/payment.html), $119 plus $15 S&H. Buying the device also buys you a couple of unseen.is “premium” email accounts and customer service.

To use it, you power it up with the included USB cable, and connect it to your computer with an ethernet cable. Log into the router the way you would log into your home wireless router. Then you log into whatever wireless or wired internet connection might be available, and select one of a number of Unseen.is internet gateways. There are a number of gateways in the US and Iceland, and they make it sound like they’ll add more.

As I understand it, using their VPN creates an encrypted “private tunnel” from your computer to the Unseen.is gateway. Your data back and forth from this is encrypted and private. When you go to a website, the traffic to/from it appears to go (encrypted) from the Unseen gateway to the website and back. Using something simple (whatismyipaddress.com) showed that my IP address and location seemed to be a computer in California (I’m in Florida), just like if you’re using Tor browser.

As an immediate benefit to using the VPN, I no longer have to worry about blocked websites when using someone else’s internet service- the ISP doesn’t know I’m going to a website they’ve blocked. That’s just a reason to use a VPN, there are many more, but it is a nice side benefit.
    Unlike VPNs without hardware like the Unseen rasberry pi router (about the size of a deck of cards), the Unseen VPN offers a couple of different modes that are kind of cool. The default mode it uses is “coffee shop” mode, whereby you use the Unseed router to access the wireless internet in some public place. A regular VPN could do this for you, too.
    But, the Unseen router also has a “hotel” mode that still provides you with your VPN, but also lets you share your little secure VPN with other people with you. In this mode, you turn your VPN router into a little hotspot and just tell your friends/family what the password is that you’ve setup for the hotspot, and they can use your secure VPN with their wireless devices too.

The performance (connection speed) is much better than I was expecting. I was a little put off when this thing arrived a few months ago, to see the instructions that came with it said that all of their “gateways” were private computers scattered about here and there. That didn’t exactly give me a feeling of confidence about reliability and speed. Happily, they seem to have invested in some good computer equipment in the month or two since then, and the connection speed is quite reasonable. If you’ve used Tor browser before, you notice that the anonymity of having your web traffic scrambled and bounced around several random computers around the world comes with the price of slower connection. You’re doing something sort of similar with Unseen’s VPN (if I understand it correctly) although you’re not bouncing the signal around as much, and you’re probably lower-profile since Unseen shouldn’t be on as many .gov watchlists just yet.

I have another 9 or 10 months of the service left on the first year I bought, and am looking forward to continuing to use it. Not being an extreme technophile, I had to flail around for a bit to get it to work including emailing their tech support once or twice. But the device came correctly constructed and configured, their customer service was much more responsive than I expected, and they didn’t have to change anything with the equipment I received, the help I needed was simply making sure they upgraded my free unseen email account to premium so that I could log in to their gateways. As with many other worthwhile things like trying MVT training, most of the slowness getting here was getting over my own hesitation to try something different.
    So far so good with the Unseen.is VPN, would recommend. :good:

CTT 10-2014, CTT 1504, RnG/CQB/FoF October 2016, 2017 Georgia CTT/DA, DCH 2018.

Profile photo of Trailman
    trailman
    Participant

I’ve been looking at this off and on trying to decide if its worth it.
    Looking for SeanT to weigh in. I do some VPN work as part of the job.

So whats the difference between this and running TOR on TAILS? I can see the benny of the VPN and some quasi-random unseen controlled exit point but this is still running off your windows XYZ box correct? So do you still have identifying information exposed by virtue of your host?

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Profile photo of First Sergeant
    First Sergeant

I’ve been looking at this off and on trying to decide if its worth it.
    Looking for SeanT to weigh in. I do some VPN work as part of the job.

So whats the difference between this and running TOR on TAILS? I can see the benny of the VPN and some quasi-random unseen controlled exit point but this is still running off your windows XYZ box correct? So do you still have identifying information exposed by virtue of your host?

Same here. I need one of the computer geeks* to tell me if this is really as good as they make it out to be.

*Do you need a safe space now? ;-)

FILO
    Signal out, can you identify.
    Je ne regrette rien...
    Klagt Nicht, Kämpft

Profile photo of SeanT
    SeanT

I will look at their offering.

one difference between TOR and a hardware VPN is that the encryption ( building the tunnel) is done in the hardware vs using processing power of your computer. Another is that TOR uses ‘nodes’ to route traffic, a VPN rides on the normal IP network just like unencrypted traffic.

I am using a hardware VPN right now to connect to work, have for years. I managed several hundred other hardware VPNs for many years as well. Your ISP will see the packets that ‘reach out’ to the VPN peer ( the device on the other end of the tunnel) to establish and the connection and negotiate the encryption. They will also see all the encrypted packets but cannot look inside them. What this means is that ‘somewhere’ in the configuration of the device , there is a list of ‘peers’ that the device will attempt to connect to to build the VPN. The device will go down the list to find the first one that is ‘alive’. This allows fault tolerance in case there is an outage on the far side or Internet routing is disrupted from a circuit cut or a denial of service attack on a segment. Wacky things happen when a backhoe rips up a big chunk of fiber. The Internet is mostly self healing but there is some time for all the rest of the internet to ‘get the memo’ that a previously known path is no longer there.
    This also defines the source IP address of your traffic because this is where it pops out of the tunnel. International travelers use this feature to connect to a USA peer and then do personal banking for example because a lot of US banks deny access to foreign IP addresses.

More later after some research on this specific product.

Profile photo of jmj
    jmj
    Participant

I’ve been thinking of getting this as well. It seems like a great product just from the perspective of my wife and I using a lot of public wifi and not wanting to get things swiped. $134 sure beats the hassle of canceling and getting new CCs and figuring out what was hacked.

My big question is, once the first 12 mos is up, what is the cost after that? I’m not seeing it anywhere (but may be missing it). If I have the $99 lifteime unseen membership, is that going to get me VPN access? $134+99 one time, up front doesn’t seem like a lasting business model even with super cheap data these days.

VPNs aren’t so much a “keep the NSA from spying on me” thing so much as keep my data secured. They help with other stuff, but I figure before long, everyone will need one online.

trailman
    Participant

Using a VPN as Sean says just encrypts your link through the Internet and you IP on the Web will be your exit point, generally. You are still generally vulnerable via your operating system etc and the fact that you are probably using a fairly unsesure PC. You need to remember that. It lessens intercept but not host exploitation.

I’ve started using TAILS running off a thumbdrive when I feel I need to be secure as I possible can for a non geek type guy.

https://tails.boum.org/

Download it and burn it to a DVD then create a boot able thumb drive. When you boot from the the thumb drive it all runs in memory and wipes the memory on shut down. You can put a password encrypted partition on it if you want to keep things but for general web surfing its anonymous and fairly bombproof.

I’d also look into veracrypt and PGP for other security features.

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Profile photo of Tom
    xsquidgator
    Participant

Today is day 3 of using this thing, with some ups and downs.
    I’ve had trouble using it at home, oddly enough, perhaps due to weirdness with my own home wireless internet. My android tablet frequently won’t connect to my wireless router for unknown-to-me reasons even though other devices like my android phone connect just fine. So, when the Unseen VPN router won’t connect at my home, I’m inclined to not blame the Unseen thing.

It can be a bit slow to get things connected, once you click the “connect” software button to connect to the local wireless internet, no idea why.
    I usually use Firefox with httpseverywhere (which tries to force the use of https whenever possible), and I’ve learned this is a no-go when trying to connect to public wifi where you have to ackowledge a sign-in screen- https screws that up. So to connect initially, I use Internet Explorer (yuck) to do that and then switch over to something else once connected.
    Once the VPN is powered up and connected, I’m very pleased with the connection. It feels a lot faster than what using Tor is like, I presume because Tor is bouncing your packets all over the world several times and this VPN is just tunneling over to the gateway.

I’d add one thing to what SeanT put above about picking your peer or gateway. The Unseen VPN has you select which of their peers/gateways you want to use off of a list, each session. THere are maybe ten or so total, six being in the US and several in Iceland. I’ve only tried a couple of the US based ones so far and the connection speed seems about the same for each. If someone can point me towards a reliable connection speed test, I’ll run it and report the results. Using whatismyipaddress.com seems to indicate that the US-based gateways I’ve tried so far are all at the same address in California. Hopefully for reliability’s sake, some of them are located elsewhere.

EDIT: This post was delayed due to a hiccup of some kind, I had to reboot/restart everything and it took about 10-15 minutes to do all that and wait for things to connect etc.
    Not the end of the world but it would have been a PITA if I’d been stuck in a coffee place waiting for this thing to connect.

EDIT2: Once again, it lost its connection to the Unseen gateway for some reason. Disappointing, did not have this problem yesterday.

@Trailman- great points. I’m a big fan of Veracrypt and PGP. I’m running a windows PC so as you reminded me, pretty non-optimal from a security standpoint. I have a 2nd PC that I put Ubuntu on and have setup with Tor/PGP/Veracrypt etc but I’m not yet ready to unplug myself from the Microsoft windows world just yet.

Profile photo of Ralph Kramden
    HiDesertRat
    Participant

I use VyprVPN, for about 2 years now. Traveled a lot and required protection on hotel, coffee shop wifi, and use it 24/7 at home as well. Can select from nodes or routers, not sure exactly, from around the world. Have never had a problem. Thinking of setting up usb memory stick for booting up and bypasses my computer and then trying TOR/Tails. All this secret agent stuff is a headache to some degree. Would like to have a computer set up in linux as I do not trust mac nor windows (especially them). Thats my .02

trailman
    Participant

Tails on a USB works very well. You will have plash and plug in headaches but to surf securely its pretty good. My desktop takes about two minutes to boot up and be online booting from USB.

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Would like to have a computer set up in linux as I do not trust mac nor windows (especially them).

I prefer Mac hardware, you can pick up a used 3-5 year old Macbook cheap and wipe or replace drive and run Linux and have a better setup than entry level new laptops. Just do your homework as some Mac’s are easier to setup with Linux than others.

I am happy with Ubuntu.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Something to be mindful of. As I understand it all this will do is encrypt the data going down the pipe from your computer to the destination. This doesn’t make you a ghost. In fact, like with TOR, if you’re the only one using it at a location that can raise flags or mark you as an interesting lead if someone is setup to snoop.

At least that’s what I understand. Network Security is NOT my specialty and I know just enough Network stuff to get into trouble.

Profile photo of Ralph Kramden
    HiDesertRat
    Participant

Joe (G.W.N.S.) wrote:

“I prefer Mac hardware, you can pick up a used 3-5 year old Macbook cheap and wipe or replace drive and run Linux and have a better setup than entry level new laptops. Just do your homework as some Mac’s are easier to setup with Linux than others.”

Great idea. Thanks.
    As a clarification, Mac hardware is fine, just not interested in their OSX operating systems. Opened ended software is usually the safest as its researched and improved continuously, for those who do not follow this stuff.

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

…just not interested in their OSX operating systems.

For me it’s Linux, OSX, and Windows in that order.

Those that require another OS for specific use (work related), Linux can be loaded too and on boot up you select which OS you need at that time.

I have Ubuntu as my sole OS and couldn’t be more satisfied.

As I stated, just do your homework before purchase and you can find an affordable option that is on par with high dollar laptops.

Profile photo of SeanT
    SeanT

Ubuntu

Ubuntu is a pretty easy to use Linux distribution. The link above is instructions how to put it on a bootable USB FLASH drive so you can try it without dorking up your existing PC.

I read a little more about the unseen deal and it’s pretty cool. The added features certainly add some value. What it won’t do (no vpn can) is protect your machine from being infected with malware. It also will not secure any clear text data between the vpn exit point and the eventual destination. You still need to make sure that HTTPS is being used. Someone earlier mentioned a Firefox plugin for this.

Browsing around the web just doing general ‘trying to find the end’ of the internet is safest using a live Linux that evaporates when you shut down. Ransom ware is still a big threat so back up important files OFF THE COMPUTER. Watch out for email attachments big time. The best bait is still the ones that imply you owe a bill or invoice…. don’t fall for it. Use a telephone and call the business if you got a targeted phish.
    Also mentioned is that any network admin that cares will know you are using a VPN so be mindful of thinking this might be a good idea at work on their network.

Just like all other tools, these have their place and are very useful for their design purpose. If you regularly use public wifi I would think it is a great tool to keep snoops from looking in your packets.

Profile photo of RampantRaptor
    rampantraptor
    Participant

If you’re not running HTTPS Everywhere, you should, here’s a link. Works in Chrome, Firefox, or Opera.

https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere%20

Try to make it a habit to back up your files on a thumb drive or DVD or something every once in a while. Hard drives can and do crash, so do OS installs and you can lose all your data.

I’m running Windows ATM, when I do my next build I plan to run Linux Mint, pretty, fast, and light, used to be an Ubuntu fanboy until they migrated to that fugly Unity inferface and became so damn top heavy.

I feel like someone else mentioned this but Qubes OS is also pretty interesting, haven’t had a chance to test it myself yet, though, it’s still in development.

#RaqqaSummer2017
    - - -
    Jîn, Jiyan, Azadî

Profile photo of Tom
    xsquidgator
    Participant

Something to be mindful of. As I understand it all this will do is encrypt the data going down the pipe from your computer to the destination. This doesn’t make you a ghost. In fact, like with TOR, if you’re the only one using it at a location that can raise flags or mark you as an interesting lead if someone is setup to snoop.

This is my understanding, too.
    Well, almost another week of experience using the VPN under the belt.
    I’m getting used to how it works and the setting-up/login process is no longer daunting.
    It seems to take about 5 minutes or so to be up and on the web, starting with the computer all booted up. That 5 minutes or so is what it takes to turn off current internet connections, boot up the little device and connect it to the PC after it boots up (maybe 30 seconds), login to the device, connect the little VPN box to the local wireless, and finally connect to one of the Unseen gateways.
    There are 6 US gateways that appear to be sited in two different parts of California, and 3 Iceland-based gateways that I haven’t tried yet.

I work in a healthcare facility where we have guest wireless for patients, their families, and for staff members who bring their own wireless device. The wireless isn’t encrypted and is heavily filtered – ghetto rap music with songs about shooting cops and snitches, and doing things with your “bitches” is ok but gun-related sites (including this one) are not, go figure.
    I used to use Tor on my personal laptop to get around this filtering but it was annoying- if you’ve used Tor, you’re aware of the price you pay for privacy with slow connection speed and that Tor deliberately doesn’t store cookies or passwords or any of that for your own good. That you’re using a VPN can attract attention, even if they can’t read your traffic, and using Tor in particular can attract attention. I would think that the liklihood of access to the Unseed gateways or other commercial VPN gateways is less likely to be cut off by the .gov or internet providers, than the liklihood of “them” cutting off access to Tor nodes at some point in the future.

So, not needing Tor any longer for this, I’ve been enjoying once again being able to use my regular Firefox browser to surf and do whatever.
    My understanding (as stated above and by others) is that using this VPN just obfuscates my trail a little bit, it does not hide me or my traffic. The sysadmin can tell I’m sending/receiving encrypted packets from some place in CA but that’s it. It’s also my understanding that since my packets are encrypted, someone eavesdropping on the wireless RF would be unable to see what I’m doing, too.

This might be a good place to ask, are there any VPN services you know of that you would recommend? I know there are a number of them but I don’t know how to compare for performance, security, and value. I bought this particular one as an experiment and so far seems ok, with some peccadillos.

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

I use privatetunnel.com. Still learning it but seems to work ok. For $130 annual, can use on 10 devices. To my knowledge, can’t put on the router. The primary issue I see with VPN is my banks won’t let me in from “outside” the country. So online banking still is only done from my house.

The other quirk is doing a Google search on a Swedish site……it all comes back Swedish. :whistle:

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Profile photo of jmj
    jmj
    Participant

Any more discoveries with the VPN?

I’m getting serious with some new year shopping for security and security accessories.

Some thoughts to see if you or anyone have further thoughts.

My set up would be using it primarily as a base station at home, but it would be nice to have something to take to the coffee shop/hotel etc. Now, if it were just me, then either the Unseen VPN or something like Private Internet Access would be fine. But add my wife and the hardware VPN becomes combersome for both of us to use.

But, then again I’m not really sure if PIA would totally keep Comcast out of knowing what is going on, would it?

Decisions decisions….

Profile photo of Tom
    xsquidgator
    Participant

I’ve been using it for a few weeks and am using it right now.
    No new discoveries really. For some reason I still can’t get it to connect to my home internet router, just as my home internet router sometimes won’t connect my android tablet but will connect my android phone. I doubt the issue is the Unseen VPN.

Using it out of the house, it works pretty well. It takes about 5-10 minutes to get online with it in VPN mode, once it gets turned on. Connection speed seems very decent.
    I have not had problems with it dropping the connection in the last week, like I was having the first week or so.
    I’ve even used one of the Unseen.is email addresses that came with the purchase of the device.

I just today read a story that today is the go-live date for a new FBI thing where the fedgov gave them the ok to hack into any computer they think is suspicious. The article and the comments on it claimed that using Tor, encryption, VPN etc is enough to get you on the FBI’s list of computers they want to infect with their malware so they can see what you’re doing.
    Don’t know if it’s true but it might be something to consider.
    I’m still learning but my instinct is to feel better with hardware-based encryption in the router vs a software-based VPN service. But, it’s not a matter that I’d refuse to use a regular software VPN. I also like that Unseen is based somewhere else.

It’s not terribly expensive so I’d say sure, go for it and give it a try. Overall I’m happy with it and will probably renew it next year when the time comes.

Profile photo of wheelsee
    wheelsee
    Participant

Just another thought….. I don’t use ANY of the US sites as they fall under US laws for giving info up. I randomly use different countries sites. The only downside so far, as stated above, is doing a web-search in a different country……the results are in a foreign language.

Which is heavier - a soldier's pack or a slave's chains? Napoleon

Strength, Honor. Maximus (Gladiator)

If you tolerate evil, you yourself are evil.
    Col Hugo Martinez, Commander Search Bloc

William, in The Republic - CRS/CTT 2017, HEAT 2/CQB/FonF 2018, DCH 2018

Profile photo of jmj
    jmj
    Participant

“The article and the comments on it claimed that using Tor, encryption, VPN etc is enough to get you on the FBI’s list of computers they want to infect with their malware so they can see what you’re doing.”

Yeah, I saw that today too. On the plus side if VPN and encyrption = we think you’re guilty….well as Church Lady said, “well ain’t that special” because basically every company on the planet of any decent size is going to get caught up on it. I work for a large investment/insurance company and our internet is encrypted, our emails outside of the company are, and to use our laptops off site we have to connect via VPN. AND….the other fed.gov and state agencies are just forcing more and more people to adopt more and more security.

Now if these SEC/FINRA/AlphabetSoup approved compliance schemes include VPNs with backdoors for Fed.Gov boys….can you say class action lawsuit? Back doors are equal opportunity employers.

trailman
    Participant

I think that info has been out on TOWR for a while about the GOV flagging all TOR traffic. In a way you can’t blame them the bad guys are using it too. As an aside I read an article once on how the drug cartels were using comsec, was pretty enlightening.

To build on what @seant said:

The three things you need to remember are that you need to stay secure in your transmission to a designated (at least) out of country end point. Hence VPN.

You need to stay anonymous as in using something like TOR trough the relays.

And third use a secure OS. Lots of user friendly Linux OS’s out there, find one that you can run in memory. The con on some of those is you can’t save anything. I use TAILS on a flash drive. When you shut it down it wipes the memory in about 4 seconds and your done. It also allows you to create a persistent volume using LUKS standard disk encryption. Caveats apply.

I think what I’m getting at here again is that just the VPN is not the end all but part of a system.

There is also critical file encryption with veracrypt or some other program, Pgp for transmission of files, on and on. Anonymous accounts, throw away emails. etc.

Just like your gun, or your comms its a system of components.

P.S.
    I’m not a security engineer, I just read a lot and work with a few.

P.S.S.
    I’m looking at using SD cards for secure document storage along with my USB drives. Most of the laptops I use still have built in readers and they are small enough to be crazy concealable.

https://www.amazon.com/32-GB-Class-10-Card/dp/B01GQHOKEW/ref=sr_1_2?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1481033839&sr=1-2-spons&keywords=sd+card&psc=1

Profile photo of jmj
    jmj
    Participant

SD cards…now that’s something. Seems pretty obvious since everyone knows what a thumb drive can be used for. Not just concealable physically, but you can put it in all sorts of things that can use it, but not raise red flags such as cameras full of vacation pictures with a hidden partition on it. Lots of opportunity for deep security.

Hopefully things won’t come to that…

What do you make of the rumors that TAILS is compromised or at least flagged upon download? It’s been a while since I heard that, but don’t put it past the Feds.

trailman
    Participant

IDK I see a lot of they can do this and they can do that. A lot of articles are from 2014. I would think that if there was a verifiable compromise it would be well known, that’s what the Open source community is for. I do know that I get prompted like every other week for patches. And I’s say its all relative and part of the “system” of tools we should be using. I mean for starters your not going to go online with all this stuff then hit websites using your jmj@mvt.com email address to log in right?

Anyways with anything you need to keep up to date because stuff does get cracked.

http://www.computerworld.com/article/2476515/network-security/the-security-flaws-in-tails-linux-are-not-its-only-problem.html

Also here is a sweet little site

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

Profile photo of SeanT
    SeanT

the all seeing eye never stops looking at the bits on the wire….
    it only takes one slip up and all the precautions one may have taken in the past are busted.

Profile photo of Tom
    xsquidgator
    Participant

An update after four months of using the Unseen VPN…

It still works, mostly, still with the peccadillos discussed earlier.
    I got an unpleasant surprise a week or two ago when it seemed to be “acting weird”, so I went to whatismyipaddress.com and noticed that even though the Unseen VPN said I was connected to one of their nodes, my IP address was actually the one tied to the physical address where I was sitting. (!)

I think Unseen’s customer service is via email only (I don’t remember seeing a phone number anywhere there) but in a day or two they replied to my email and told me they were having some technical issues with their (six) US-based nodes, and to use one of their Iceland-based nodes.
    I tried that just now and am doing this through one of their several Iceland nodes, and it seems to be working properly again.

I’m pleased enough with this thing since it got me to at least start using a VPN. I’m inclined though at the end of the year to go to one of the subscription-based VPN services- the slow-to-connect thing is a bit annoying. Having to use an external box and a couple of cables to use it isn’t too bad, but is less convenient than just using a normal VPN.

Profile photo of Tom
    xsquidgator
    Participant

Another update, not so good news unfortunately.
    The Iceland-based gateways don’t seem to work properly anymore, either. You can connect to them, but just like before with the US-based gateways, the device is not establishing an IP address for me that’s at the gateway place, it’s just the IP address I would have without a VPN. I.e., the VPN service isn’t working.

To summarize, the Unseen VPN worked for a while, with some fiddling. It’s had some hiccups and then some reliability issues with their US-based gateway nodes, which quit working.

I will contact customer service again, but my gut feel is that they’re having some big technical issues that won’t be fixed for a while, if ever. The Unseen VPN is a neat idea, but I can’t recommend it based on my experience, and I’ll be looking for another VPN service, either this Fall when my year is up, or before then, if they aren’t able to fix their issues. Live and learn.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.