Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Veterinary Feed Directive

Home Forums Self-Reliance & Preparedness Farming and Ranching Veterinary Feed Directive

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Trailmantrailman
    Participant

AS of Jan 1st you will need a veterinary feed directive to use medicated feed for animals. As far as I can tell from the regs you will also need a veterinary prescription to get things like penicillin OTC at the feed store. I don’t use medicated feed but we keep basic antibiotics on hand. Our local SS is having a seminar thing beginning of next month on it. But, if you rely on any of this stuff I suggest you look into it and stock up if you can.

http://www.fda.gov/AnimalVeterinary/DevelopmentApprovalProcess/ucm449019.htm

CRM, CTT 1501, CP11/15, CTT5/16, FoF, DCH, CLC Opfor, Team Minion

Just remember, Anne Frank was a criminal because the government made her one and she died because she broke the law.

Profile photo of SneakyPetesneakypete
    Participant

trailman, it will be interesting to see what your local SS store’s seminar has to say about this. I talked yesterday with my SS feed store folks who confirmed your post. However, he did say that this didn’t effect injectable or oral antibiotics, at least not immediately. He said that he understood that even injectable and oral antibiotics would require a prescription next December. Our local SS said they are buying as much antibiotic feed supplements as he can get especially water soluble.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.