Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

***WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC**** NZ Mosque Shooting Video

Home Forums Current Affairs & Topical News Pieces ***WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC**** NZ Mosque Shooting Video

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max VelocityMax
    Keymaster

This is butchery of unarmed people in a gun free zone in (is it not, or is that just Australia?) a gun free country – although the shooter seems to be extremely well armed as he could be in the US.

At about 15:00 he is driving away and mentions ‘the firefight’ – this was not a firefight, it was a slaughter. I don’t care what you think of Islam, this is no more than another ‘Jihadi’ terrorist attack. We could put Jihadi music and cries of ‘Alla Akbar’ over this and it would be no different from an ISIS kill video.

Who has been to Defensive Concealed Handgun? This could be your place of worship, and it is more likely to be so now if extremists start to ‘retaliate.’ This could be any place where people meet and congregate. Did you see the guys he walked past as he was entering the mosque, who he ignored – simple to draw and fire into his back as he walks past.

What about the guy who collides with him in the entry hallway – was he trying to escape or was that a heroic run to try and take the shooter down? Heroics is fine, but futile in most cases such as this.

It shows the madness of not being armed and not being able to defend yourself.

https://kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4″

Keymaster

I may not be able to get the link to work here, or it may be down. Can the original sender post it here if it still exists?

Profile photo of gorillafeetgorillafeet
    Participant
    Profile photo of JohnnyMacJohnnyMac
    Participant

I tried to find it myself (for tactical analysis), and it’s being actively suppressed.

Edit: there isn’t much to analyze, dude was a piece of shit with no tactics whatsoever, other than being armed among unarmed people

Profile photo of CalCal
    Participant

I found it on vimeo. There wasn’t much to tactically analyze. Like Max says, it was slaughter. He walked past a few people and then opened up as soon as he approached the front door, shooting people in the entry hall that led into the main open worship area, where the group of people had run into the corners and huddled together on the floor. No one moved. He just fired into the groups repeatedly. I saw only one try to escape from a side room. Just one person with a pistol in that main room could have been waiting for him and stopped it. Reports are that someone in a nearby house took a few shots at him with a pistol as he was leaving.

Keymaster

Gorillafeet’s link above appears to work.

Profile photo of DarkriversDarkrivers
    Participant

That’s hideous to watch. Very creepy.

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the 3rd monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... And Brother, it's starting to rain! James from Texas

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)Joe (G.W.N.S.)

I know It’s true, but I am always amazed at lack of awareness of people. Guess I just can’t relate to living that way.

Other than the obvious for us, the only main takeaway demonstrated is don’t assume if shooter leaves that it’s a permanent thing.

Shooter isn’t particularly weapons savy, firing shotgun through the windshield?

It’s obvious he wasn’t expecting resistance.

Profile photo of Lloydshooter
    Participant

WTF is wrong with some people? I have no love for islam, but shit… psycho is psycho, whatever the warped motivation behind it.

---

We are all victims of our perspective.

Keymaster

It’s obvious he wasn’t expecting resistance.

He left the trunk and car open with all his spare weapons just sitting there.

He left the trunk and car open with all his spare weapons just sitting there.

Amazing isn’t it.

Though another possibility to keep eyes open for, a random resupply point. Unlikely yes, but you never know.

Profile photo of RobertRobert
    Participant

An avowed “eco facist” that “hated conservatives” according to his manifesto.

Where did he get an AR in NZ?

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Yea it will be interesting to hear the details, assuming they release them.

Profile photo of RampantRaptorrampantraptor
    Participant

You can get semi-autos in NZ, it’s not Australia, it’s just a pain in the ass. You need to have two references, a police interview, a background check, safes for your ammo and rifle, and a justification for owning a firearm (self-defence doesn’t count.) Whether the Kiwis will keep their semi-autos after this is an open question.

Until we hear otherwise it’s perfectly plausible he could have floated under the radar to purchase his firearm. I’m more concerned as to if he did so, how? Most folks aren’t so clever as to leave no trace, was NZ’s intelligence lacking?

The fact that gun murders are extremely rare in NZ (single-digits in most years) probably contributed to whatever cognitive bias these folks were experiencing when they heard pop-pop-pop all around them. A witness from outside said she first thought it was firecrackers but then realized it sounded too “violent” for firecrackers and realized it was gunfire.

I saw a complete lack of tactics from the early images already, I don’t see the need to watch the film.

We fought ISIS alongside Muslims so it makes no difference to me, these folks were civilians and this was nothing other than murder. The shooter here was a white supremacist who explicitly claimed a desire to fan the flames of the gun debate in the US and launch racial and civil war here. The hard reality is that most of these mass shootings nowadays are being conducted by white supremacists, so adjust your security analysis accordingly.

#RaqqaSummer2017
    - - -
    Jîn, Jiyan, Azadî

Participant

The hard reality is that most of these mass shootings nowadays are being conducted by white supremacists, so adjust your security analysis accordingly.

Really???? Mainstream media much?? Dude turn off Communist News Network already….

Just because an EVIL sob that does something like this is white, does not in any way, shape or form make him a “white supremacist”. That’s about as realistic as saying every black person is a crack dealer, pimp or ho. :wacko:

IT’S THE HEART, not the color of the skin. This sob was evil. Evil comes in ALL colors, despite what CNN and publix skewl might have told you…

Watch the video, the guy WANTS to be caught. Helen Keller could see that….

www.jrhenterprises.com
    RMP, TC3, NODF, CRCD 6/14, CP 9/14. NODF, Land Nav, 6/15. Rifleman Challenge 9/15- Vanguard. FOFtactics 3/16, 10/16, 11/16, 6/17,11/17 CTT, 6/15, 11/16, , LRMC-1 9/17 GA Mobile CTT and DA 10/16, GA mobile DCH 3/18, HEAT1 3/18 Alum weekend 8/18, Opfor CLC 10/18, DA 11/18 CQBC 12/18

Profile photo of Lloydshooter
    Participant

Yeah, from what little I’ve heard, he was anti-Trump, “eco-fascist” (or some such bullshit) who said he was politically aligned most closely with the Chicoms.

---

We are all victims of our perspective.

Participant

He cited the ChiComs because he’s an authoritarian. He said Trump was a shitty leader but good for reawakening white consciousness. He targeted NZ because it’s a soft target and wanted it to help ratchet the gun debate in the US so we fall into a race war. His gear was covered in white nationalist iconography and tributes to other WNs. His manifesto was explicitly named “The Great Replacement”, which I’m sure folks here have heard of because the theory’s been cited here in those John Mark videos.

I’m not saying he’s a white nationalist because he’s white, I’m saying it because he said so himself. Everyone’s willing to call a spade a spade when Antifa is up to something, and sometimes when they’re not. Do WNs have no reason to stir the pot?

If you insist, I’ve been keeping tabs through CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, BBC World News, The Guardian, Breitbart, should I go on?

Dylan Roof, Anders Breivik, Michael Page, Robert Gregory Bowers, I could go on, half the damn incel shooters also cite white nationalist rhetoric. You’re more likely to get killed in a mass shooting by an incel or a WN than an ISIS supporter or Antifa. Does admitting that WNs are currently a bigger threat to my liberties than ISIS make me an ISIS supporter?

Don’t expect me to apologize for calling a racist a racist. :unsure:

#RaqqaSummer2017
    - - -
    Jîn, Jiyan, Azadî

Profile photo of AbacusAbacus
    Participant

Hate is a very powerful motivator. This piece of human trash (and I use the word human begrudgingly in this case) obviously hates Muslim people something fierce. It is screwed up and nobody deserves to be the victim of such hate fueled violence.

Ultimately the motivation for this man’s hatred is kind of irrelevant from a defensive tactics and strategy perspective. Although it seems he was pretty vocal about it.

Arguing over whether or not the guy who wants to kill you because he hates you is motivated by religious fundamentalism, revolutionary political zealotry, or ethno-nationalistic rage (among many other “reasons” men hate each other) is silly since he still want to kill you even if you get it right. Understanding that there are people who will hate you and yours for dumb reasons is important. I think that is what Raptor was trying to get at. The label those people may or may not carry is less important.

Further fighting to categorize the views of evil people into some neat point on an imaginary spectrum is as pointless as it is inevitable. It is best left to the media and other people with nothing else productive to do. Ultimately, the exercise only serves to score cheap political points by “assigning” wicked monsters to “the other team.” It also serves to dehumanize your political rivals by transferring the evil person’s views onto everyone else who is on the “same side” of the spectrum where you shoehorned the monster. It is disingenuous at best.

Ironically the tribal sorting and associated dehumanization that inevitably follows these types of events is actually exactly the kind of crap that keeps people from seeing each other as human beings with intrinsic worth and value. That same “othering” actually fuels the kind hatred that motivates these types of events in the first place, even if the motivations for it and targets are different. We should strive to rise above it.

A portion of the typos in the above message might be my phone, the rest are just me.

I have been wrong before...

Profile photo of RoadkillRoadkill
    Participant

I still have the vid on my phone that’s the one I sent to JMac and Max. It been deleted from my I pod. Why it still exists on my phone I don’t know. The ones I sent are you still able to see on your devices? I’m not sure how to post from a message to the forum. I will if any one can help. I may send it, but I’m afraid it would come deleted, if that makes sense. I don’t know why it’s still on my phone and not on my ipad which gets the same messages.

RS/CTT Nov 16
    HEAT1 Aug18

Keymaster

@gorillafeet – the vid link is now gone. So it seems if you wanted to watch it, options are being eradicated. Amazing how censorship scrubs from the web.

@roadkill – not sure what you are referring to?

Participant

Further fighting to categorize the views of evil people into some neat point on an imaginary spectrum is as pointless as it is inevitable. It is best left to the media and other people with nothing else productive to do. Ultimately, the exercise only serves to score cheap political points by “assigning” wicked monsters to “the other team.” It also serves to dehumanize your political rivals by transferring the evil person’s views onto everyone else who is on the “same side” of the spectrum where you shoehorned the monster. It is disingenuous at best.

Couldn’t agree more.

Hence why Raptor was spouting the media’s line about only whites doing such things- programming. Sad that we have to deal with that on a forum populated by Patriots.

It’s like that white guy that shot the cops in Dallas, now that was some crazy white guy, with really mixed up motives I guess cause Communist News Network even states-

The gunman also said “he wanted to kill officers, and he expressed killing white people, he expressed killing white officers” and “expressed anger for Black Lives Matter,” the chief said.

Oh that’s right, cause he was of African descent, oh no that doesn’t fit the narrative, better bury that. Or that white guy that shot up VA Tech, no wait, he was Asian, damn that doesn’t fit the narrative also!!!

The problem is and will remain- the heart. It’s what in the heart and minds of men that makes them do these things- no matter white, black, hispanic or Asian.

Yes they are clearly trying to use race to divide us. Don’t add fuel to the fire or buy into the programming with retarded statements like all mass shooters are white supremacists- all you do is show ignorance and that you are towing the party line. A “useful idiot” as the communists would say.

Know that sounds harsh but that’s the reality of the situation. We have to be careful of not falling into the propaganda. And FWIW, I grew up with and was partially raised by a family from Ecuador so writing me off as a racist because I disagree with your propaganda would be incorrect.

www.jrhenterprises.com

Profile photo of gorillafeetgorillafeet
    Participant

@gorillafeet – the vid link is now gone. So it seems if you wanted to watch it, options are being eradicated. Amazing how censorship scrubs from the web.

Free speech includes heinous things like this, IMO. I downloaded it as a .mp4 from the link I posted above, since I figured it would be removed. I’m baffled by how he spelled out what he wanted to do in his manifesto, and the politicians and corporations are now playing right into his hands; as if they read it too and decided to play along.

Profile photo of RoadkillRoadkill
    Participant

I sent one to Max. Don’t know if I was the only one. I still have the video on my iPhone. I just don’t know how to get it from my phone to the forum.

RS/CTT Nov 16
    HEAT1 Aug18

Participant

I haven’t said that all mass shooters are white supremacists, but looking at terrorist attacks in the US recently many have either been white supremacists or incels, the latter which would include Seung Hui Cho, whom you mentioned. Among the latter there has been crossfeed with white supremacist ideology, “Elliot Rodger” is shorthand for conducting a mass shooting among the incels and his manifesto ranted against his own mixed ancestry and slave-descended blacks getting women instead of him, in spite of his “aristocratic” British background. “Chads” and “Stacys” are usually implied to be white.

I mention their motivations because that gives me ideas on their tactics. Different groups conduct attacks differently, for example if I hear about an IED or vehicular attack my first guess might be a jihadist attack, incels tend to conduct mass shootings at schools, white supremacists have conducted many of their attacks on religious sites, etc. A copycat attack post-Christchurch would more likely affect a mosque, synagogue, or black church than an elementary school.

If a jihadist conducts an attack on US soil, the tendency of the media is to chalk it up to (foreign) terrorism and perhaps ask for more police state action, if a white supremacist conducts an attack the tendency is to rail about how sick the US is and this is why Americans shouldn’t have access to “weapons of war”. So not only are there differences in tactics but in how the incidents are reported by the media, and that has implications on efforts to further curtail our individual liberties.

The shooter in NZ specifically intended his attack to ratchet up the gun control debate in the US, the more I think about it the more I realize it was very well thought out. NZ’s gun laws literally have everything the progressives ask for short of a semi-auto ban – police interviews, safe storage, mandatory training, references, a (partial) gun registry, no right to self-defense, licensing, etc. This attack is already going to be wind in the sails of every state legislature’s gun ban push right now, and once the progressives notice this discrepancy in the law and see the Kiwis confiscating semi-autos it’ll embolden them even further.

#RaqqaSummer2017
    - - -
    Jîn, Jiyan, Azadî

Keymaster

I just looked up ‘Incel’ – news to me. Talks all about not getting laid and hating women. I assume by all the huge amount of misogyny displayed on WRSA and related hate sites over the possibility of women being drafted means these fuckers also are part of that culture? I mean these guys were literally salivating over the id3a of women getting ‘their come-uppance’ by being wiped out in WW3. Do none of these people have daughters? I’ll go, for fucks sake, however old I am, before I let my daughter get drafted. If she volunteers for the military, that is one thing, but not to be drafted.

…options are being eradicated. Amazing how censorship scrubs from the web.

What I find interesting is the selective censorship, definitely not surprising.

In reality though once on the web it’s forever, just takes more work to find.

Read the so called manifesto, “authoritarian eco-fascist radical separatist” is probably the best description if a label is needed.

Giving his commentary it’s truly playing on people’s ignorance to label him right-wing.

The popularly accepted (though false) definition of alt-right could be used, but in reality most of these extremists are working in coordination with each other at the highest levels of Globalism.

So this isn’t to say that the cannon fodder level types aren’t true believers, but their shelf life is rather short “Post-Event” regardless of who wins.

Hatred truly nullifies critical thinking, this combined with poor education is effective.

Profile photo of Dmitriydg
    Participant

I am attaching a torrent file which I successfully used a few minutes ago to download the 17-minutes-long video.
    I cannot attach the video itself because it is 66 Mb in size: too large to be allowed to be uploaded in the forum.
    ——-
    A 4 seconds-long video about censorship: “You can’t stop the signal, Mal!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVF9lZ-i_ss

Dmitriy G.
    CRS/NF Nov 2016; CTT/Mobility May 2017

"We must never allow the low standards of others, nor their incessant quest for mediocrity and marginal adequacy to limit our climb toward excellence." -- Gabe Suarez

Participant

OK…
    2nd attempt: save and rename the attached file so that its name ends with “.torrent”.

Dmitriy G.

"We must never allow the low standards of others, nor their incessant quest for mediocrity and marginal adequacy to limit our climb toward excellence." -- Gabe Suarez

Participant

Heh…
    Persistence is the key.
    One more time: rename to something like: “activeshooterevent.torrent” (without the quotes, of course).

Dmitriy G.

Participant

Sigh.

I created a throwaway Google Drive account and uploaded the video there. Here’s the link which you can use to download the video:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1EzMJs_SRmIm8luS-GXDk2564QJjno7nr/view?usp=sharing

When I was testing the link, Google showed me a message saying that “we are processing the video”. They have all kinds of algorithms to figure out which videos they don’t want to be there. So, if the link gets removed, f*** Google. On the second thought: f*** them anyway.

Thank you for the analysis of the video. It’s one thing to read about active shooter events, and quite another – to see them. I am learning several valuable lessons from it.

Dmitriy G.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.