Small Unit Tactics contact patriot-dawn Patriot Rising

Warning Order: The Savage Ban Hammer

Home Forums The Lounge Warning Order: The Savage Ban Hammer

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of zeerf zeerf 2 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Max Velocity
    Max
    Keymaster

We are preparing a site rule document. In the meantime, and once published, be warned that we will not tolarate any behavior that detracts from this forum. Check your egos.

Flaming and trolling, etc will result in a warning by a mod, then after that one strike, banned.

Last in, first out. Benefit of the doubt will be given to admins / mods, legacy members / alumni, who we know and have a track record of keeping this forum great behind the troll proof paywall.

If you come at us with tactifool nonsence, we will make honest efforts to correct you. If you react with ego and disrespect, you will be warned once then instantly banned.

See the IMI thread for what brought this on. Day 1 of open forum.

We do not tolerate fools here at MVT.

Profile photo of Lloyd
    shooter
    Participant

:good:

---

We are all victims of our perspective.

Profile photo of Brushpopper
    Brushpopper
    Participant

~ Little - South Texas

Profile photo of GreenTip
    GreenTip
    Participant

Good idea on the new rules. I hated that thread as it got silly. Ego is not cool most of the time, just a drama.

Profile photo of K7JLJ
    K7JLJ
    Participant

Max,
    Just wanted to thank you for opening the forum again.

I was on before it went paid and learned a lot. Don’t know if I ever posted or not previously, but being able to keep ones mouth shut and learn by listening to others is an awesome gift you give me an others that are willing to put their egos aside.

Not everyone that comes to a free forum is doing so from their mom’s basement and these days I only have time to lurk/post in one, which your’s has always been my preference due to the quality of members and lack of ego.

Swing that ban hammer, those who will contribute and get their act together don’t need more than one warning.

Thanks again for opening it up!

Profile photo of Justin
    osozorro
    Participant

@k7jlj The forum was awesome before the pay wall because of the content available. The forum matured while cost was required. The quality interaction stimulated growth. For the small fee of $25 dollars A YEAR you could have been involved. That’s .07c per day. WAY LESS than the cost of a cup of coffee, soda or tea per day. If you would’ve drank water one time per week instead of something else you could have supported the forum you say MEANS so much to you. Welcome back for free chicken. Feel free to use the donate tab on the right at any time. While your at it sign up for a class and TRULY learn. B-)

Profile photo of Darkrivers
    Darkrivers
    Participant

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the 3rd monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... And Brother, it's starting to rain! James from Texas

Profile photo of jwf
    jwf
    Participant

I do not know much about the Tavor and found the thread pretty interesting. Is it ok to resurrect that thread?

Profile photo of Joe (G.W.N.S.)
    Joe (G.W.N.S.)

Is it ok to resurrect that thread?

No such thing as a dead thread, always something to learn.

Profile photo of zeerf
    zeerf
    Participant

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.